Pillars Missing

irishhawk8

I was given an area that was super flat, Large area and i decided to place like 50 - 100 pillars all around my new location. I placed some ceilings on top of a few because there was rocks and trees and wanted to get rid of them. Just logged in now and every single pillar is gone but the ones with the ceilings.

I've placed the Pillars down like 2 weeks ago and now nothing. Did they change the pillars placement? Also it be a nice feature if when you place a pillar down it gives us a ratio of where to place the next pillar down. would surely cut back on pillar usage.  

They changed them yes, they did it to try to combat pillar spamming. Any pillar that is placed down by itself with nothing attached to it has a drastically reduced decay timer no matter which pillar it is (wood, stone, metal). To give those pillars their normal timers is what you noticed, simply attach a ceiling, or another pillar to it to return the normal timer.

3 minutes ago, DARKdr3dnaut07 said:

They changed them yes, they did it to try to combat pillar spamming. Any pillar that is placed down by itself with nothing attached to it has a drastically reduced decay timer no matter which pillar it is (wood, stone, metal). To give those pillars their normal timers is what you noticed, simply attach a ceiling, or another pillar to it to return the normal timer.

That makes me so happy

Archived