Who, What, Why, When?

Hello

I'd appreciate it if someone from the ARK team could make an official comment about when to expect PC dedicated servers for the PS4, this was meant to be out in January and were still waiting and apart of me feels like this is never going to happen. I run a dedicated ps4 server currently, 25 players CRASH, BAM, BOOM! .. I want to start my own Ark community, we have all waited patiently for this one thing and we haven't got it yet. You guys recently released some new servers for players to play on, I don't think were quite bothered about that... when will you give us what we want please? I have an absolute obsession with ARK.

If you guys can setup new servers then surely you can get this out quickly to members.. Please give us an official comment on this..

I feel u on this I've been running a dedicated server since 2nd week of Jan. Now I come to the issue that my server won't stay up more than 24 hrs with out a restart. It's not my Internet cause the server is up and running when I check on it but for some reason no one can join. This means I have to leave work and restart ps4 that is the server. Or every one has to wait till I get out of work. If it was a pc hosted server I could us admin Controls from website and fix issue instead I have people I've played with for a long time ready to trash the game. Makes it hard to ask friends to buy game you know 

You make some valid points Adammair, you guys promised us this in January and all we have had is Scissors, Patch Updates,Tek Gear, Valentines stuff.. the time has come now where players need an official comment and if this topic can get enough backing and interest by players on the community they might be forced to respond. Many people Like Adammair find it very difficult to run a server 24/7 when it crashes and he is at work, luckily I'm a full time dad so I'm around most of the time to check on my server.. but still it would be nice to have it PC hosted so that we can have the people we trust manage the server while working.. I'm so sick of waiting for this, everything else seems so much more important.. you need to catch the consoles up to the PC standard. 

my mouse has been waiting to click on a ps4 server host site since release... all honesty if i had to choose between mods or rentable servers i would choose server.... mods would make life easier but there are alot of them mods we would never see.. so give us something that would be easy to do and make tons of people happy..  ps4 as server sucks cant get over 25 people on and it starts lag fest.. ps4 are not made to be servers and its a joke that they even make us do it that way

Archived