Ced is really BUSY, isn't he?

Edmund

Ced is really BUSY, isn't he?

This news report is talking about Studio Wildcard will support modders money to make new mods:

http://www.pcgamer.com/ark-survival-evolved-developer-will-pay-modders-4000-per-month-to-complete-their-mods/?utm_content=buffer20551&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw

(You also can see this link on the upper right corner of ARK wiki, Official Tweets, posted by PC Gamer)

OK, this is a great idea anyway. BUT what catch my eye are these two paragraphs:

Cedric Burkes of Studio Wildcard, whose own mod, Primitive Plus, was adopted into Ark as official DLC, will be deciding which mods make it into the new sponsored program, and determining each month if the mods will remain sponsored or be dropped and replaced by others. This could change down the line as a community feedback element may be added, which would have some influence on which mods become or remain sponsored.

"Once we get this kind of process going, we're almost certainly going to work out a community-driven aspect to is it as well," said Stieglitz, "where the community maybe even ultimately can vote, along with some discretion, maybe, on Cedric's part on who goes into that voting pool."

My English is not very well and I hope I don't get it wrong that...Ced is really BUSY, isn't he?

And they keep saying this word "community". I'd like to ask what community? us? 

Dose "community" imply "communicate"?

funny~B|

So ced is going to say yes ore no to the new mods.... i'm verry sorry to say that i don't think that ced can do tht because his primitive plus mods is a wast of time... no update when promist, and when updated the mod get's even wors. So if this realy is a thing i hope wild card takes it serriously.. because a lot of peolpe re done with prim+ and some are starting to get done with al ark.... so wild card what are you going to do.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived