Dedicated 24-7 Player Server

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On January 22, 2016 at 6:30 AM, MrFocus said:

O yea that is what he asked for, but day two of the server there was a level 63 rocking his crappy wooden/thatch house over by the red tower.

If people want to destroy houses Ill just make a 1X1 Thatch house that will cure their pallet when people come to visit. It will be surrounded by my squad of dinos.

Ask Jman how visiting me went last time.

Lol that was me, but in my defense I only looked at the forum once and it initially said no rules. And I only learned how to import that night. 

On January 23, 2016 at 3:16 PM, TheRealTFreezy said:

Well I don't think this would be so much of a substitute for war but more of a place to make bets and such. Could even have different tribes put their best takes up against each other. Could you imagine 2 Rex from tribes being whistled aggressive and see who wins. Bet guns or ammo or raw materials for it. Just an added thing. The Romans still had war even though they had gladiator battles as well.

I was gonna tame a level 65 penguin today and ask if anyone wanted to fight their penguin against mine, but it was a baby and I guess you can't tame baby peguins. Still interested in fighting penguins though. Let me know.

4 minutes ago, Deemo627 said:

Ya I got DCd earlier before the server went down. I fell to my death but got to get my stuff. You'll need another flyer to get yours back though. Mine was right over my bag. 

Well luckily I was only like 10 feet off the ground. I was just being dramatic. I'm assuming server won't be back until tomorrow. What tribe are you from?

Looks like the server took a dump in the night while I was sleeping (a bad habit, I know). It's back up now. I had hoped to take advantage of the time to get the faster external drive installed but the stupid Xbox isn't recognizing it as anything other than a media device. I'll have to play with it on my other Xbox One to get it working and then set an outage. I'm curious to see if that makes any kind of difference in performance.

21 minutes ago, Rhino said:

I'm building a base over a cave, but I'm gonna leave a way for people to access it freely. I don't agree with having to avoid areas like this for building, but to appease those you that do believe in public spaces.

It would be kind of crappy for all involved if a group had to destroy part of your base just to run the cave. 

Archived