Anyone have the command for a fertilized egg (Wyvern)

AlwaysForward

Are these what you're looking for?

PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire_C
PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning_C
PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison_C

or

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning'"
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison'"

as per http://ark.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs#Category_Eggs

Not sure which I tried originally, but I know I was able to get some to work on a single player game a week or so ago. They hatched fine, but I don't recall what level the eggs/babies were. I think some of the eggs I summoned in were glitched at level 1, the wyverns could have been the same.

you can't spawn in a high lev fertilized egg, they will always be lev1

if you need a good egg spawn in the mother and father , forcetame them , then breed them . Then kill them, voila one high lev egg

And you  can even set the server toplayeronly so they don't move   or user the press U trick to keep them in place when breeding

done this in the past to replace lost eggs from players due to incidents on the server where we play

but yes i to wish you could spawn in high lev but seeing how the mutations and parent heritage is used i can understand why you can't

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure about ps4

These will get you a quality 100 egg. I am not sure what that means though. I don't know if the quality will get you a higher level or not. You can find admin spawn codes here: http://www.dododex.com/admin-commands

admincheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire'" 1 100 0

admincheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning'" 1 100 0

admincheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison'" 1 100 0

• 3 weeks later...

Archived