Color Mutations Revealed *Must Read*

ArkSlenderMan

I think I have cracked the code. Please keep in mind that a color mutation does not always occur when mixing these color combinations. However, when they do these are the resulting color combinations. Might need some fine tuning bc sometimes it's hard to determine the colors especially on dinos with fur.

Red + Pink = Gold
Black + Black = Purple
Brown + Brown = White
Orange + White = Green
Orange + Brown = Blue
Brown + Black = Tan
Light Brown + Gray/Black = Red.

Please let us know your results and your parents colors for all color mutations.

8 hours ago, ArkSlenderMan said:

I think I have cracked the code. Please keep in mind that a color mutation does not always occur when mixing these color combinations. However, when they do these are the resulting color combinations. Might need some fine tuning bc sometimes it's hard to determine the colors especially on dinos with fur.

Red + Pink = Gold
Black + Black = Purple
Brown + Brown = White
Orange + White = Green
Orange + Brown = Blue
Brown + Black = Tan
Light Brown + Gray/Black = Red.

Please let us know your results and your parents colors for all color mutations.

Thats interesting, I always thought It was just a random thing what color you got. When you say black+black, what do you mean? If you breed enough pteras with black wings one will mutate into purple wings?

16 hours ago, TheLastNerb said:

Thats interesting, I always thought It was just a random thing what color you got. When you say black+black, what do you mean? If you breed enough pteras with black wings one will mutate into purple wings?

Yes, that is correct. Mutations happen randomly, you don't always get a color mutation when you breed black and black, but you do, the color will be purple. Can any other experienced breeders please chime in and take note. The list is not final and may need to be tweaked.

4 minutes ago, ArkSlenderMan said:

Yes, that is correct. Mutations happen randomly, you don't always get a color mutation when you breed black and black, but you do, the color will be purple. Can any other experienced breeders please chime in and take note. The list is not final and may need to be tweaked.

Very nice post with some more testing we might be up to somthing

Archived