Mcsexy

Im looking for a tribe

Iv been playing single player but i want more.   So if theres a tribe out there that wants a new member let me know. I play 3 hours+ a day.  Want to work with a tribe to better the tribe.  No trash talkers, noob hunters, or any of that. Pve preferred but pvp is ok as long there isnt a big war going on.   I like farming resources and hunting taming building and fighting.  Played pve but servers are so over run with tribes not looking for new members.   Just want to enjoy a good game with good people.  Im easy going gamer.   If interested in new member let me know who ya are,how many (optional), a bit about the tribe and what your looking for.  

On February 2, 2017 at 11:38 AM, aceofspace1980 said:

Hey there,

we have a small tribe and are looking for new members to join.

psn me for details

Will do  If your still looking.  Thought it would give me a notification if someone replied but it didn't so I'm just seeing this now ha

Hello. I am also looking for a tribe, I also play around 3 hours every day...have alreay build my little base....but are looking for someone to work togheter with...I am only at level 37...but I am hard working and will do my best as a tribe member!