24/7 server. current map is the ragnarok

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this server is now on the scorched earth map and will remain on it for two weeks. Switch was made to give players an opportunity to get scorched items before the next update is released. Depending on the eta of the update will determine how long it stays on the current map. We will be going back to the island afterwards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I like the sound of your server, I have been trying to play ark for a while now but every server i join i get wiped, no one wants to speak to you unless its abuse and so on.

Is you server new player friendly?

Just looking to build up, get a few dinos and hopefully finally explore the caves.

Anyhow, ive added AvodbovA on xbox Live, i amuse the server is password protected.

Suppose ill wait for you to get in touch.

21 hours ago, Forlin1 said:

Hey, I like the sound of your server, I have been trying to play ark for a while now but every server i join i get wiped, no one wants to speak to you unless its abuse and so on.

Is you server new player friendly?

Just looking to build up, get a few dinos and hopefully finally explore the caves.

Anyhow, ive added AvodbovA on xbox Live, i amuse the server is password protected.

Suppose ill wait for you to get in touch.

this server might be good for you because the rates are increased but the core mechanics are all intact. With that being said what you experience here you can take over other servers as a seasoned player. The server is mostly passive though it has seen its share of troublemakers so take precaution in where you build and who you interact with. Have the same mentality you would if joining any server you choose to try out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived