Change Center Portal Recipe?

TheQuasars

Basically copying a question I asked on steam discussions with no nibbles.

I was wondering if it is possible to modify the item requirements to open the portal to the bosses on the Center. I have a dedicated server for my friends and need a good reason to send them down into the deep sea, the idea of which makes them defecate. Specifically, I want to add Tuso squid tentacles to the requirements. I haven't been able to find much information on modifying crafting recipes, much less if they're even applicable to portals, so I tried making one based off an example in the wiki but it didn't work.

Here's the line I put into the game.ini file, in the same folder as the server's gameusersettings.ini

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItem_BossTribute_TheCenter_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalodon_C",BaseResourceRequirement=8.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Rex_C",BaseResourceRequirement=4.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Argentavis_C",BaseResourceRequirement=4.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sauro_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Tuso_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_01_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_02_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_03_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_05_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_06_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_07_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_08_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemArtifact_09_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

When I launch the server and recheck the game.ini, the line is gone, which I believe is a result of the game being unable to use it. I've never tried something like this before so any help would be appreciated.

Archived