NEW PVP Offline raid protection enabled Center good rates good pvp community

Add Arkserver5227 to JOIN also message add me then join Club

Welcome ark survivors Me and my friends are  hosting a dedicated pvp server to attempt to make the best ark server possible. This server is competitive and has had a great community behind it rates will be put down below but they are good enough so its not much of a grind but its not too much that makes ark not fun anymore. I have been on too many servers with ADMIN ABUSE and I am sick of it there will be no admin abuse whatsoever admin logging will be off because I will be building events and trying new things out admins are not allowed to raid or pvp in anyway so no worries about that. This server I expect to be fun pvp ark raiding how its supposed to be not whole server full of trolls or everyone teaming up and making the server pve trust me you don't want that. This server is not for people who just make little stone base and do nothing you must try to make an attempt to be apart of the good pvp community we have not to be a little troll I will kick you from server. You want pvp tribe warfare that actually takes time trust me its a lot of fun I have a lot of experience with it in official servers. There will be events which I will post below also with dino painting all you have to do is ask but don't go crazy. I will try to have 24/7 but if it goes down while no ones there well there is nothing I can do about that will have it back up when I'm home. Plz try to group up if your solo try to make friends to take people down and try to be alpha. CLUB NAME- ARKSERVER5227 PLZ CHECK CLUB FOR SERVER INFO ON EVENTS AND OTHER THINGS.

Rules

• If you want to join server plz message me and let me know you saw this post when you do because I have you tuber in server and ALOT of little trolls came from there and I don't want that
  • No building in artifact caves blue ob is admin base and trading and selling shop
  • No offline raiding (offline raid protect is on)
  • Passive killing is allowed
  • But no killing beetles or achintinas if on passive
  • No trolling
  • If you get raided you get 3 day grace period to build back up plz let me know when you do
  • NO COMBAT LOGGING!!!!!!!! NO TOLERANCE FOR THAT
  • Must join the xbox club for server makes it easier on everyone
  • IF SOMEONE BREAKS THE RULES MAKE I CLIP AND SEND IT TO ME OR POST IN CLUB FEED PLZ

Rates

• I have seen a lot of good pvp tribe warfare on pc servers and like I said that's what I'm going for these stats and rates should balance the grind and having loads of fun equally
  • Harvest amount 5.1x 8 stone per pick
  • Taming speed 15x
  • Baby mature speed 12 for being able to imprint at least once from ptera up to longest breed
  • crop growth 3.5
  • turret damage up to 1.5 for slight increase in player and dino health not much tho
  • player harvest damage 1.3
  • dino harvest damage 2.8 so harvest doesn't lag server
  • XP generic 5x
  • XP harvest 6.5x
  • XP craft 8x
  • XP Special 16x

Events

• Dino racing
  • Dino Fights
  • Death cage where I spawn in something really strong everyone is naked and last person to survive wins
  • 1 Very defended base I spawn in first to raid it gets all the loot inside
  • We will just casually paint dinos if you ask but might also do an event for it
  • Scavenger hunts
  • A Competition starts first day of server ends in 10 days how to win you have to show me the highest level dino you think you have highest on server wins
  • Just letting you know we will not be Giving away anything crazy that will ruin server in these events I know better than that
  • There will be more events in the future that's all I have for now planned out for everyone
  • Will have shop and trade center on herb island where admin base is more info on that few days into server
  • PVP arena duels
  • Will be event to win wyverns

Stats

• Player stats per level
  • HP- 15
  • Stamina- 40
  • Oxygen- 200
  • Food - 50
  • Water- 50
  • Weight - 500
  • Melee- 6.5
  • Speed- 5.6
  • Fort -7.6
  • Dino stats are mostly like official but health and melee slight increase with speed and weight goes up a decent bit

Admins

• Landshark527(Owner)
  • Mr ily6nx
  • Fur91

Mesg one of these people if you have any problems and lets make ark great again!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived