Some building help please

JaHakk

My tribe has built a large base. We had some members in the tribe that generally did not want to help on this tribe base and build their own base. But one of them did actually lay some foundations down and we were not aware he had. Our tribe setting is personally owned so therefore he owned the foundations. Now we have had to kick these players and can not now place boxes and such in our base because the foundations are now yellow. Question is if they do not log in for a while will these foundations become demolish able or will we have to blow them up? Thanks in advance for any help.

7 minutes ago, Airthrow said:

I believe that is so, that after X amount of time offline (on PvE) they are automatically demolishable. However, you may be able to check them sooner as if they are not connected to anything, their spoil timer is decreased

Im sorry for not clarifying. This is a PVP server and the foundations are in the building. Specifically on the outer perimeter of the building.

1 hour ago, JaHakk said:

My tribe has built a large base. We had some members in the tribe that generally did not want to help on this tribe base and build their own base. But one of them did actually lay some foundations down and we were not aware he had. Our tribe setting is personally owned so therefore he owned the foundations. Now we have had to kick these players and can not now place boxes and such in our base because the foundations are now yellow. Question is if they do not log in for a while will these foundations become demolish able or will we have to blow them up? Thanks in advance for any help.

On PvE, you're going to have to wait for them to not log in for a while. Keep an eye on those timers and eventually you'll be able to destroy them.

On PvP, you could just destroy them.

Just in case you didn't know: you don't get back materials for demolishing other peoples structures.

1 minute ago, Irk said:

On PvE, you're going to have to wait for them to not log in for a while. Keep an eye on those timers and eventually you'll be able to destroy them.

On PvP, you could just destroy them.

Just in case you didn't know: you don't get back materials for demolishing other peoples structures.

Yes I knew we would not get the resources. So I guess you are saying that on PVP i am going to have to destroy them that they will not become demolish able.

2 hours ago, JaHakk said:

Yes I knew we would not get the resources. So I guess you are saying that on PVP i am going to have to destroy them that they will not become demolish able.

Ah, my bad for thinking it was PvE earlier. Ya, you can just wreck them with metal tools. It'll take a while, but they won't leave until you destroy them, unlike pve

Archived