New pgm dedicated. 24/7 pvp.

-Admins are starting like everyone else.

-6 times boosted.Includes eggs.

- Super boosted weight.

- 18+ NO SQUEAKERS

-Pvp

- No offlining.

- no passive tame killing

- no I will not fight your battles for you.

- Don't break the rules. You will be resetted. No im not worried about people crying admin abuse. We are starting like everyone and you can attack us without consquence. Screenshots or didn't happen.

-Events will be a thing. We have been known to host some in the past.

-Looking for active players. Yes we understand people have life.

-There will be a store. Black pearls will be the currency. If you have price suggestions we are willing to listen.

-When we get established since we are starting like everyone else. We will have a town setup for players. With purchase able houses. Town is ment to be a safe zone. This is where the store will be located along with other places to host events.

-We also haven't explored the map so if you find a good place for a town then let us know. 

-We are completly open to suggestions on improving the game people.

- As long as it is reason. Example. I will not destroy my defense so you can raid my base. I say it, cause it happened.

- There are three Admins. We are pretty chill, but at the same time we can't help everyone. Please don't mistake our kindness for a weakness.

Please understand. That PGM,s are subject to change and data can be deleted. If that happens just keep a screens hot of your base and I will refund what was deleted to the best of my ability or give everyone 3 max dinos of there choice.

- Just add JohnnyBa47 as a gamertag. I will have you added in the hour.

IMG_d9371a16-e9fd-4096-aeab-80b63799f46f.png

Archived