PGM Seed help... Questions that need answering

So, I was a major seed hunter on Minecraft. Now that ARK uses seeds I have a few questions if the Devs don't mind helping me with.

First and foremost... Will I lose any of my work on the island, or the center maps if I decide to create one? 

2. How high of a number can I goto when entering a seed i.e. 999, 9999, 99999, 999999, and so on?

3. Can I use negative numbers as a seed i.e. adding a hyphen( - ) at the beginning of seed number that I enter?

4. Am I able to use words as a seed (are letters converted to numbers in the algorithm)?

5. If it is possible to use letters, am I able to use a combination of letters and numbers as a seed?

6. Are other characters able to be used as a seed (¿#$£&?!<Ω©~.)?

7. Is 0 (zero) a fill in number? If not, or even if so, am I able to generate a map using seed "0"?

The reason I'm asking, knowing of the fact that even though the generator states it's version 2, and the fact that it boldly states the words "HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL", I don't eant to severely destroy preexisting saved content on my game. I also don't feel like corrupting the game itself... Seeing as that too is not 100% working in all aspects.

Please respond as I am SERIOUSLY looking forward to using the PGM Generator!

Thank you

*Stay Frosty*

I've concluded that if I don't get at least the first question answered I refuse to play with it. I've got large builds both on the island and center... And if I lose either of them or both because I wanted to have fun on a game that enjoys destroying your love of fin for a game.... Well, all in all, I'm not touching it.

As for having your posts deleted, at least you the forum moderators are reading your posts... I get people saying I don't know what I'm talking about and what I say is dumb... Everyone here is right cuz everyone else here is wrong. I guarantee none of my questions will be answered because I'm not a god like everyone else... I've also come to the conclusion that no one cares about what casual gamers have to say!

Archived