Centre new caverns/caves

Pommer

So Iv been playing the centre map quite a bit recently, we found some new ruins in the underworld. I decided to have a read of patch updates to see what had been added with redwoods update. 

This was part of it; 

• Added giant new underwater caverns which includes, spider cavern, underwater ruins, crystal cavern, jumping puzzle. New caverns also provide a foot path for players to walk from the center of the earth to the top, and a new underwater path for players to get their water dinos in and out of the center of the earth.

anyone know where the spider cavern, jumping puzzle and crystal cavern are, I can't find much on YouTube following that update. 

Thanks in advance 

This map is lovely but I feel for the guy who has to maintain it even though they made it official it takes weeks sometimes to implement new changes that The Island and Scorched earth map get.......

It makes it feel as if labelling it "Official" was a con..... guess just like SE paid dlc when that came out.......Starting to understand why all my friends quit this game...

Archived