VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Thursday, January 07, 2016 at 1:56 AM, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

Please read entire post if you want to join!

Yo.  Hosting a 24/7 dedicated on an Xbox elite.  I work for the ISP so it's on a static IP and sick internets!

Pvp with basic no trolling rules.  Set to 6x taming with increased gathering and lowered food / water drain.   It's set like this to encourage some good old PvP fun.   I will raise difficulty as the players ask for it  

NOTE:   If you're being attacked regularly my advice to you is MOVE.   I will not assist people who built a base on the beach and keep getting attacked.   You're being attacked because everyone knows where you are.  Build inland... Build walls around your base and make it extremely difficult!!   Come on guys... PvP!

Add admin VgsX on live for an invite!!    

Server is is going great and growing fast! Due to popular demand... I had to make rules....

1. Come on, don't be a jerk.  Kill and move on.  Leave base walls, smithys, fabs alone if you can.  This DOES NOT mean no offline raiding... Offline raiding is a part of PvP, in my opinion.     If you want it to work like that then go to a PVE server where you can declare war.  I will not spend my time reading through messages of butt hurtness.  I am here to play the game as well, keep that in mind.

2. NO IMPORTS (Thought everyone knew that?)  I have banned two people so far for it.  It is an instant ban, no questions asked.  I wont hear you out, I wont add you back.  This       goes for Dino's as well.

3. Can we be done with rules?  Let's play.

GAMERTAG: Admin VGSx

SERVER NAME: AdminVGSx

Connection: 300/300

Hardware:  Xbox Elite

Average ping with 35 survivors connected: 130ms

Just added you, Myself and my friend are interested in joining if you still have room? Gamertag is xFACELESSGAMERx

Just now, TheBullWillWin said:

I want a apology. at least drop of a new quetzal

Just now, TheBullWillWin said:

I want a apology. at least drop of a new quetzal

Are you Billy? You're with the Feds now aren't you?

I'll give you the Apprentice Pistol back as a show of good faith.. I dont know who killed your Quetz. PHOENIX did raid you last night sooo..

4 minutes ago, Saeros said:

I'll be by with some cages and we can have a chat... and I'd hardly say we harassed you. We were getting an apology from Melkor and you guys interfered.

I didn't interfere with anything kid. As far as the cages, it's just our second date. Don't you think we're going a little too fast?

Archived