VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I seem to be having an issue. thiing is is I was online on ur server playing last night! And noww.. Admin doesn't exist on my entire friends list today for some reason. and there's an issue blocking me from adding it. Says admin is offline when I look it up and I can't join on my tribe either! I'm just curious if I was banned or what happened but this has broken my tiny tiny ark heart...:'( maybe my xbl is being extremly more *specail* than normal or something?

18 minutes ago, MuPhIzzY said:

Hey I seem to be having an issue. thiing is is I was online on ur server playing last night! And noww.. Admin doesn't exist on my entire friends list today for some reason. and there's an issue blocking me from adding it. Says admin is offline when I look it up and I can't join on my tribe either! I'm just curious if I was banned or what happened but this has broken my tiny tiny ark heart...:'( maybe my xbl is being extremly more *specail* than normal or something?

Hey man, I remember your name and you were definetly on my list at one point.  I have had a couple of people drop off for no reason, I'll look into it tonight around 1130pm EST, check back then!!

5 minutes ago, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

Hey man, I remember your name and you were definetly on my list at one point.  I have had a couple of people drop off for no reason, I'll look into it tonight around 1130pm EST, check back then!!

K thx bro. Its weird tho cuz u were there last night and now just poof its gone and xbl tells me it can't save the settings when I tried to add it back on there. and says ur offline and I know its online cuz my tribe is on lol. I'll keep trying to join on them till u get home. My luck xbl glitched out on me. Like "no server for u" lmao.

3 hours ago, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

So figured it out u have me blocked on admins gt. So can u unblock me or should I just go find anotgher server?

IMPORTANT POLL REGARDING THE SERVER!

I have created a straw poll for the "admin VGSX" Ark server community.

People vote on whether or not we should receive a 10m warning for server restarts, no matter what issue is being had.

This gives us, the players and supporters of the server, adequate time to make it to our bases with our dinosaurs without fear of being killed and losing our tames due to a sudden downtime.

Thank you for your time.

http://strawpoll.me/6530052

5 minutes ago, Skywise said:

What kind of connection issues are people having?

currently we have one where it takes us about 30mins to connect but can just keep trying and then you get in at eventually

Xbox live status says social and gaming issues.  Been happening for a few hours now.  

9 minutes ago, Saeros said:

IMPORTANT POLL REGARDING THE SERVER!

I have created a straw poll for the "admin VGSX" Ark server community.

People vote on whether or not we should receive a 10m warning for server restarts, no matter what issue is being had.

This gives us, the players and supporters of the server, adequate time to make it to our bases with our dinosaurs without fear of being killed and losing our tames due to a sudden downtime.

Thank you for your time.

http://strawpoll.me/6530052

Typically this will be the case.  But I took the server down because I was afraid it would Go offline on its own which can cause a 15-20 min rubber band.  I didn't think that people wouldn't be able to join back up after, so that was my bad.  

I think you run a great server and actually spoke to you in a party today. I have no issue with you, BigOrange, I just think a community consensus on the idea should be brought up in cases like this.

I'm likely going to lose a Quetz and all of my gear and I'm a bit salty over that. It would just be nice to have a safety net that wont have other players experiencing the panic and urgency that I am experiencing as I may not be able to play when the server EVENTUALLY comes back, which leaves me and my dinosaur alone in dangerous land and my tribemates unaware of my last location.

Archived