VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TheBullWillWin said:

Are you gonna warn ppl for high level dinos. Cuz someone said today they were grieved by someone with a 110 direwolf. 

No warnings.  I have banned the only two confirmed instances.  I am banning as I get the info in but I need more people to report it than just one.  Unless you can confirm with a screen shot, then i insta ban and dont answer messages anymore lol

Just now, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

No warnings.  I have banned the only two confirmed instances.  I am banning as I get the info in but I need more people to report it than just one.  Unless you can confirm with a screen shot, then i insta ban and dont answer messages anymore lol

Ok cuz someone from another tribe on ur server said so. He will probably contact u

3 minutes ago, Saeros said:

looking to join this server, sounds great. I was wondering why I never got a message back but you being at work seems like the reason, lol.

I hope to play with you guys soon.

gt: Saeros Regime

Sometimes I miss them too!  So adding me and sending me a message is the best way!!

I feel like pvp should be that. Not player versus ppl sleeping and just killing dinos and taking crap. That's no fun and just being a douche. Face people head on its way more fun and at the end of the day take the stuff u can. No point in grieving ppl when they aren't on. Douches will always get dealt with

7 minutes ago, TheBullWillWin said:

I feel like pvp should be that. Not player versus ppl sleeping and just killing dinos and taking crap. That's no fun and just being a douche. Face people head on its way more fun and at the end of the day take the stuff u can. No point in grieving ppl when they aren't on. Douches will always get dealt with

Sure, in a perfect world I agree,  But thats not built into the game and its too difficult to regulate.  Hide!!!

Archived