VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been playing a while on single player now (lvl46) looking to try PVP, like I used to with Minecraft. Looking for civilized PVP, not griefing. If I am not too far behind I would love to join the server. I can contribute alot of teamwork, and a fair amount of game knowledge to any interested tribes. I spend most of my time these days, playing Ark, or reading/watching tips about Ark, lol. Let me know if there is a place for me and I'll definitely join. Gamertag: Mazin Lee

8 hours ago, Mirth said:

Been playing a while on single player now (lvl46) looking to try PVP, like I used to with Minecraft. Looking for civilized PVP, not griefing. If I am not too far behind I would love to join the server. I can contribute alot of teamwork, and a fair amount of game knowledge to any interested tribes. I spend most of my time these days, playing Ark, or reading/watching tips about Ark, lol. Let me know if there is a place for me and I'll definitely join. Gamertag: Mazin Lee

hello!  the best way to go about this is to join the server and try to establish yourself solo... get to the point where you can offer something to a stable tribe.  currently there are not many tribes that would take in a fresh spawn for fear of tomfoolery!  So come, join us, survive on your own and prove your worth to the island!!

On 2/27/2016 at 7:52 PM, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

hello!  the best way to go about this is to join the server and try to establish yourself solo... get to the point where you can offer something to a stable tribe.  currently there are not many tribes that would take in a fresh spawn for fear of tomfoolery!  So come, join us, survive on your own and prove your worth to the island!!

I will do that. Invite please, gamer tag: Mazin Lee Thank you.

Hey everyone!  News says update will come monday, so prepare for a crash that day as well!  I know that there has been a lot lately and we have all suffered through them.  I appreciate you guys being cool about it.  The patch notes say they have something figured out, so heres to hoping.  

Current survivors - please remember to have your friends message me the tribe name or tribe leader name when requesting an invite to the server.  I am looking over tons of these not knowing who they are!  

Also... I want to do another Battle Royal VGS Punch-Out Courtroom Extravaganza.  That was awesome.

Hey I'm kinda new to the Player dedicated server scene I have over 300+ hours on the game and was trying to join your server but when I go to find "AdminVGSx" it says no account was found? Is that not the right Gamertag or is there something I'm doing wrong here haha cause I can't seem to find it. (Edit) I tried it with a space and found it my bad looking forward to trying it out!

Archived