VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Synkopated said:

Had "error connecting to host" when reconnecting after disconbection for about 10 minutes. I played some fallout for 20m and came back and it was working.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Yep!  When this error occurs it means your game client crashed but it's still running in the background.  So you have to either open another game to force quit it or turn your Xbox off for a hard reboot.  

On 08/02/2016 at 10:50 PM, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

Are you still alive?!  haha

Sorry boss iv been off line a while with family stuff.  Iv joined up with a tribe on another server to help them around a bit.  Its pretty cool here with some mad stuff happenening even though its a official server.  This means i wont be needing a invite,  sry for wasteing a bit of your time.   Hope server goes well and crazy poop happen all over.  Laters

6 hours ago, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

I know the update just came out - bad timing!  Wont be home until late tonight to reset.

could you post here when it's back up or when your planning to be home? I got logged in an unsafe situation and would like to hop on whenever it's back up so myself and my pets don't die :-/

2 hours ago, Macko said:

Bases being completely wiped off the map while offline. 

Official servers are too populated with gigas. 

I've gotta work at 5est tonight but I'd love an invite for me and my friend. I messaged your admin.

ok ill get you invited later on tonight, probably not until 1130pm est

Hello nerds!!!  Whichever one of you hit the paintball arena.... i hate you... you're a jerk. lol

There will be a random event on Thursday, more to come on that.... this will be a sort of scavenger hunt designed to cause clashes while looking for certain items!!   The item may be inside a building or a crate, clues will be given out randomly when I see enough of each tribe on to make it interesting!  Look for more info in the server message....

Also... offering a massive reward for information leading to the arrest of the tribe that attacked our beloved neutral tower!!

Archived