VGS Server - PvP with no candyland rules

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On February 1, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Trousers said:

Added Admin VgsX. My GT is Ninamass, would love to join the server with a few of my friends. I played ARK on pc since it launched and just moved to xbox since my friends got it on this platform. Looking forward to meeting everyone and starting up.

Did you get in?  If not send a message to the admin account and I'll get you in. 

3 minutes ago, TheBullWillWin said:

LOL

1 hour ago, Skilletpwn435 said:

How's the server? 

Lol, going pretty good.  I don't get nearly as many stupid messages.  No ones being douchey.  Got about 6-7 tribes and some new people being accepted but to keep ping down it's extremely selective for now.  Thanks for asking!  

23 minutes ago, Synkopated said:

Been playing for a while, level 50 with my two friends. Those Ronin guys were griefing us all Saturday morning and acting like children. Other than those guys I've had a good time on the server. I think I stumbled on the admin compound...wow.

You tribed up?  Are you sure that was Ronin messing with you?  Come by and say hello sometime.  Server events will be coming more often so everyone can meet.  Remember this is a pretty active PvP server so hide hide hide!!

12 minutes ago, Jimbryant said:

This is sounding great,  i wanna see how long i could last as a solo.   Ill send a request in a hour 'Bballs7' if thats alright. 

GT omega noob81

the GT to add is Admin VGSx and my personal gamertag is BigOrangeBalls7

message the Admin VGSx account to be added, remember to include a message of some sort... something more than "add plz"

12 hours ago, Snivu said:

Request send. 

10 hours ago, Onlyonetone said:

Request sent. This server sounds perfect. 

Did you guys get in?  I cant keep track of the requests I get unless you send me a message, make sure to mention youre from the message boards to avoid getting looked over.  Good luck!!

Theres going to be a "paintball" match soon.  We will be using narco arrows and there will be a "field" set up near The Admin Watchtower.  Stay tuned for more info!  

2 hours ago, BigOrangeBalls7 said:

Did you guys get in?  I cant keep track of the requests I get unless you send me a message, make sure to mention youre from the message boards to avoid getting looked over.  Good luck!!

Theres going to be a "paintball" match soon.  We will be using narco arrows and there will be a "field" set up near The Admin Watchtower.  Stay tuned for more info!  

Got in! Really low ping. Dinos don't teleport when fighting. Love it!

Archived