Tribe log details

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I'm having. Every few days or so I log on to half my tames killed. I check my Tribe logs which tell me a raptor or a carno etc has killed them. My confusion is around how the heck the are getting into my base. This is almost becoming a game breaker for me. I have a medium to large sized enclosure of stone dino gates (which are always intact and not damaged), and I've checked the perimeter multiple times and there are definitely no gaps. I'm at the bottom of a cliff but have placed spiked walls all along the top. I understand some dinos can get over the spike walls but then shouldn't they be sruck in my base at the bottom if they are falling in? There are never any culprits in my base when I log on. Sorry for the long explanation but my main question is does the Tribe log show if one of your tames killed a wild dino? As my Tribe logs state that so and so killed my tame but never a notification that my tame killed the dino and the wild dino is gone with no way of getting out (or in as far as I'm aware) my dinos are far from the walls so shouldn't be killed by glitching through wall attackers. Any one have any answers?

It will not say if your Dino's killed anything unless it was another player/tamed dino.

If they are one neutral, one might have gotten in, did damage, then died to one of your Dino's?

Sounds like you have no roof for dinos. We have a saying in our tribe, any dino pen without a roof is no dino pen, its actually a feeding trough.

• 2 weeks later...

if you are talking about having a built dino house and having probs with wild dinos getting in the enclosed building you may have to do what we did and that is raise your dino house with a level below them (this fixed our probs but still bothersome when you have wild dinos spawning in your structures)

if you are having them spawn in your base which is just gated off remember a few updates back dino gates no longer block spawns and pillars dont block much spawns either so your gonna need to build a foundation based building or just out houses around your gate line to stop the spawns.

Archived