#servers Didn't realize this game basically doesn't allow you to play with above 3 friends...

I was playing this game with a couple friends on a non dedicated server and suddenly we realize that there's too many of us to play at once. No big deal we can just start on a bigger server, oh wait it's impossible. So now we are stuck at 6 people having to trade off at playing the game and cannot get into large servers or even player dedicated servers. Can we expand private matches or just add enough servers to accommodate the large player base? If anyone has anything to build upon this or if I'm wrong please tell me. 

Non dedicated servers only support the host plus three. Not very likely to change so as far as that goes, no, private games cannot be expanded. 

Im assuming you were asking if they can add more official servers, which at this time they might. Your best luck is either to host you own dedicated server with your friends where you all contribute money to get the spare Xbox or find someone who has a server that you will like 

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

On 1/4/2016 at 3:45 PM, TheYe11owFe11ow said:

I was playing this game with a couple friends on a non dedicated server and suddenly we realize that there's too many of us to play at once. No big deal we can just start on a bigger server, oh wait it's impossible. So now we are stuck at 6 people having to trade off at playing the game and cannot get into large servers or even player dedicated servers. Can we expand private matches or just add enough servers to accommodate the large player base? If anyone has anything to build upon this or if I'm wrong please tell me. 

Currently, non-dedicated games support four players. They have expressed a desire to get it higher (see the Xbox FAQ), I believe the number they suggested was 8. They've also expressed a desire to increase the tether as well, so if they do get to 8 you won't have 8 people stuck within a 200m circle.

As Zorendier said, though, for your situation now, you'll either need to get a Player Dedicated Server running yourselves, wait for the server rentals to hopefully open up, or find an existing Player Dedicated Server that you feel comfortable on (since the Official Servers are currently slammed).

Archived