Membership info

Hello survivors, my tribe is looking to recruit to our numbers. We are looking for members 18 yrs old or older whom are mature. My PSN Id is Jameke83 if you want to get in contact with me. Now here is the meat of what you probably want to know before signing on to join us. We run a tight knit tribe as well as alliance on our server so you gotta be able to respect the others.

Expectations-

1. We don't crap where we eat, so no we don't want you raiding on the server especially if you don't know who is who. So you'll have to learn who are the natives are before you head out to try to smash intruders. 

2. Yes you will be asked to put in work for the sake of the tribe but no its not a slave labor thing, the stronger the tribe gets the more you will benefit too.

3. As stated, you show the utmost respect to allies as many of them have been in tribes with us in the past pre-ragnarok. No, that doesn't mean let them destroy/steal your stuff. Just a bit of common respect

4. You'll have to tolerate a 'proving' period as to prove yourself to the tribe and alliance. Not long but enough so we know you aren't there to screw around with people.

Perks-

1.As safe a server as can be stated for pvp, as stated. We don't crap where we eat and neither do the people in the alliance. So if you get attacked outright, than its pretty obvious whom attacked you doesn't belong on the server.

2. If you are into raiding, the alliance does pack up and go across servers so you'll have opportunity to raid and come home with good loot. Bonus is you doing well here will build trust with you to the allies, they may even vouch for you and or give gifts. Its happened before

3.You will be given a wyvern and/or an decent lvl wyvern egg of 175 or higher to use/raise for yourself. On that note, you will be able to breed/tame pretty much anything you want at any given time. Tribe members will help when you are off but ultimately its your tame.

4.Being able to participate in boss fights. Yep, the alliance on the server packs up sometimes just their tribes and sometimes they invite allies to come along. So if you are after those tek engrams, you'll have your shot.

5. Even if you are low lvl as you've never played on an official Ragnarok server. You are pretty much guaranteed from lvl 1 to 70 in your first day in tribe.

As I said at the top, my psn id is Jameke83 so it hit me up when you can. I'll answer any questions you may have so hit me up and if you're interested in joining I'll let ya know what server to head to and where to spawn then we can go from there.

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet