Scorched Earth Hardcore, anybody attempted?

waterKeeper

• 5 weeks later...

After another year of experience with ark, I wish to amend some statements. first of all I make all new charachters on scorched earth and have them added to tribe there. I keep many many beds and if unsure will scout beds to make sure they are secure with a new charachter. There is never any risk of losing a high level charachter to spawning on a rock golem any more.

Dying in hardcore is trivial for experienced players. We are usually level 79 in a day. 

Unfortunately I see this is still something that bores the crap out of all my friends.  

I have the ability to power level anyone to 70+ on standard rates in 30 mins in exchange for 190 wyvern eggs or mantis eggs on official hardcore. 

8 hours ago, CrittingOut said:

Is there even alpha hard-core tribes because that sounds like a joke to me.

Yes, they do bosses too. Most people don't realize how easy it is to circumvent perma death in this game. I leveled from beach spawn to like 63 solo no base in 5 and half hours. With a base you have so many methods to power level, u can pump out alts in minutes. 

Those servers are more active than they appear and frankly, after playing on regular pvp and experiencing the 255 raid days, or cant walk through my door rubber banding normal day, and then finally ddos duping can't even enjoy my day off, day, i went back to hardcore to enjoy my 40 to 80 ping "private" official server. 

Archived