Suggestion

Hello Brave Survivors. 

As there are alot of creatures in the world of ark I would love to suggest a Mythical Creature that comes from my country of New Zealand. Known as the "Taniwha" pronounced (Tah-Nee-Far). This creature is a myth to the Maori People from my country and I would love wildcard studios to add this creature to the game. Just trying my luck on here. It is a giant sea serpent which lurks in the depths of the ocean similar to abberations "Basilisk" but much more larger. It also has Maori patterns on the serpents face aswell. It can also rise to the surfaces of the ocean if it desires to choose so when untamed but prefers its home in the depths of dark waters. Can also be a stealthy behemoth when the player is unwary in the ocean, so bringing alot of tribe members with you is highly recommended. Will provide more information on this creature in the future and pictures of the creature. 

I know it won't make it to the game but hey worth a try 😊

Thank you survivors for taking the time to read this article and wildcard studios thank you for making such a great game despite the delays and all 😂😊

Wildcard make it happen! 

To all survivors out there, Tame Hard, Be The Best Tribe, Be Happy, Share Positivity, Be Kind, You are worth something, Never let anyone tell you otherwise 😊

Survivor: ILL53T K4ZZ

images.jpeg-3.jpg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet