pve pc and xbox version uncompatible

Subject: Issue with Cross-Platform Compatibility - Xbox vs PC Versions

Dear Ark Survival Evolved Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue regarding the cross-platform compatibility between the Xbox and PC versions of Ark Survival Evolved. It has come to my attention that the versions on these platforms are not in sync, which is resulting in a hindrance to my gaming experience and the ability to play with my friends on PC.

As an avid player of Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox, I recently discovered that the game version on Xbox is significantly ahead of that on PC. This discrepancy introduces a number of problems for me, as well as countless other players who wish to partake in cross-platform gameplay. 

The current situation restricts our ability to enjoy the game with friends on PC, creating a sense of isolation and hindering the social aspect that makes Ark Survival Evolved such a popular title. Furthermore, for those like myself who predominantly play on Xbox, it is disheartening to know that the advancements and updates available on PC are not accessible to us due to this version disparity.

I kindly request that your development team focuses on resolving this issue promptly. By ensuring that the PC version is brought up to par with the Xbox version, you would enable seamless cross-platform functionality, allowing players from both platforms to interact and play together as intended.

Please understand that this is not just an individual concern, but a collective one shared by numerous players who are eagerly awaiting a solution. The opportunity to play with friends, regardless of the platform they choose, greatly enhances the gaming experience. By addressing this disparity, you would strengthen the Ark Survival Evolved community and foster a more enjoyable environment for everyone involved.

I appreciate the hard work and dedication your team has put into creating and maintaining Ark Survival Evolved. Your prompt attention to this matter would not only demonstrate your commitment to player satisfaction but also serve as a testament to the excellent support you provide.

Thank you for taking the time to read and address this issue. I eagerly await your response and look forward to a resolution that will allow players on Xbox and PC to enjoy Ark Survival Evolved together.

Sincerely,
Jaco Engelbrecht 

jacojnr2001@gmail.com