AI PATHFINDING and Creatures In BOSS FIGHTS

PrimalBeast

Suggestion

1. The NEW AI Pathfinding is terrible the creatures can't follow in a straight line even when there are no obstacles in their way.

2. Boss fights the rexes refuse to stay focus on the Boss. Fighting the Broodmother and the rexes will ignore the brood to fight the small spiders. Even with whistle target the rexes seem to ignore their commands to focus on random little spiders. The AI is 10x worse than ASE I don't know why it is so bad. The AI needs serious fixing or revert to ASE atleast the boss creature did what they are told.

These 2 things is a pain, this could be he difference between having a successful boss run or losing all your creatures and items because they AI is now CLUELESS. Needs serious work and retuning to get the creatures up to speed. They weren't perfect in ASE but I can't remember them being this BAD. Not even close!

2 replies to this server topic

On 1/13/2024 at 4:24 AM, PrimalBeast said:

1. The NEW AI Pathfinding is terrible the creatures can't follow in a straight line even when there are no obstacles in their way.

2. Boss fights the rexes refuse to stay focus on the Boss. Fighting the Broodmother and the rexes will ignore the brood to fight the small spiders. Even with whistle target the rexes seem to ignore their commands to focus on random little spiders. The AI is 10x worse than ASE I don't know why it is so bad. The AI needs serious fixing or revert to ASE atleast the boss creature did what they are told.

These 2 things is a pain, this could be he difference between having a successful boss run or losing all your creatures and items because they AI is now CLUELESS. Needs serious work and retuning to get the creatures up to speed. They weren't perfect in ASE but I can't remember them being this BAD. Not even close!

Yes you are right Had the Same issue with megatheriums fighting Alpha broodmother. They where Not attacking the broodmother just Stuck in a running Animation. They didnt even kill the small spiders to get the buff so they died weithin seconds