make scuba mask do something like clear/unblurry water please?

ughhhhh

Suggestion

3 replies to this server topic

Would love this too, or another option to help increase visibility under the water, I don't care if we have to wear a Noglin-like creature that doubled as an echolocation mask or something to see underwater, anything else but the blurry and messy water view or the Scuba Mask would be better.

Might I suggest, if possible, maybe make one of (or make a new one) the shoulder pets capable of doing something like this. Would be so nice. Or make a new item to give us another way to do this, either by crafting, cooking a Stew, or, maybe even add the functionality to Lazarus Chowder? Or make it a rare or uncommon drop from either Alpha Megalodon, Ammonite or Eurypterid. Or just literally slap some magic seaweed in the ocean somewhere, if the devs have kept the Liopluerodon around for this long and added a literal Unicorn, the rest of the game lore aside, then we can have magic water-breathing seaweed.

I'll take anything that makes the water areas playable, because currently they are nauseating and it's not a good look. I challenge the devs to do anything in the water with the current kit and no console commands like we have to and call it acceptable. 

Currently the scuba mask doesn't serve a real purpose. I think that would be a great addition that actually makes sense and would cause people to use more of the scuba set.