Can't Join Server

Bygone

Has anyone found a fix for the no sessions found bug? I have not been able to find an official pvp server for a while now. I have all the correct filters and nothing in the search bar but there are still no pvp servers that are showing up, only pve. It does the same thing on Survival of the Fittest too.

Hey, same here, I guess you're playing on Xbox or PC via Xbox store.

Since the 29 november they disabled all Windows clients from joining crossplay official PVP servers, because of some bugs with BattleEye and security. They said "resolving theis issue early next week", so early december. We're at the end of december and it's still not possible to join official pvp servers.

I think I'm gonna ask for a refund with Xbox and buy the Steam version.

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing on the same ASE server for two years -- most of it from XBox Cloud. Suddenly, it stopped working a few weeks ago -- when trying to log in I get the "Cannot Retrieve Address" error. Been few weeks since any of my friends can join.

My local install and XBox works fine, but cloud doesn't. 

Tried to log into any other server, same thing. Friends using cloud in other parts of the world also can't join. Not sure what to do or where to ask for help

Edited by JasonSantos