pvp XENO ARK1 10x [Crossplay][Modded][NoWipe][NoP2W][PvP]

Droacon

Server Name: Xeno Ark 
Crossplay Modded PVP 
PC, Playstation, Windows, Xbox
Beginner Friendly
No Wipe
New maps will be added to the cluster

To see non-commercially (non-Nitrado) hosted Unofficial Servers, please enable the checkbox "Show Player Servers" and refresh the session list (this is a non-nitrado cluster)

a place to play ark with a curated collection of mods that add things like new creatures, reworks, and features, adding to and changing the meta to spice up gameplay while still preserving that "ARK" feel (no crazy stuff like anunnaki or extinction core)

help, suggestions, proposals, feedback, you wanna work with me, whatever, just dm me or @ me in the server discord: https://discord.gg/B4TYu3d5Eb
we have a very small but active community right now but as more and more people stop by we could really get something going could make for a fun experience

server made out of passion, no pay 2 win, no abuse, just boosted ark with mods
dont see many pvp servers with some of these mods, these mods are cool so i made a server

Noteable Mods (does not mention the many qol features offered through the mods on the server)
Additions Ascended - seamlessly adds several unique creatures to the game, each serving a different role or purpose

No Untameables - a TLC mod for the normally non-tameable creatures, giving them the ability to be tamed and new abilities

Shiny! - rare variants of creatures will spawn on the server will a unique color variant as well as a predisposition to having level points into one stat; Hardy-Health, Stalwart-Stamina, Inspired-Oxygen, Satiate-Food, Hefty-Weight, Fierce-Melee, careful as these creatures will be contested as anyone with a tracker(they're pretty cheap) on the server will know when and where it spawned

RATES
5x Experience
3x Weight Per Level
10x Gathering
5x Taming
10x Wild Dino Food Drain
50x Baby Food Drain
50x Incubation
100x Maturation

SETTINGS
PVP Enabled
Cave Building Disabled (high gathering base to supplement building land bases)
6 Man Tribe Limit
Resources Stack Up To 1000

BUILDING
Cave Building Disabled

Edited by Droacon

• Droacon changed the title to [ASA PVP 12/01] Jane's Ark Modded CROSSPLAY 5xTame 10xGather 50xBreed
  • Droacon changed the title to Jane's Ark Modded PVP CROSSPLAY 5xTame 10xGather 50xBreed
  • Droacon changed the title to Jane's Ark Modded PVP CROSSPLAY 5xXP 10xHRVST 50xBRD
  • Droacon changed the title to Jane's Ark Modded PVP CROSSPLAY 5xXP 10xHRVST 50xBRD (Island/Svartalfheim)
  • Droacon changed the title to XENO ARK1 10x [Crossplay][Modded][NoWipe][NoP2W][PvP]