Galexme

Suggestion

This creature would be an aggressive bipedal carnivore, capable of high speeds and good stealth, some abilities would include invisibility, a sniffing ability, and tree climbing. Taming would be a difficult feat due to having to find it and not get killed, this creature would be a little smaller than the allosaurus in size, but stronger bite and better stealth, making it a viable apex predator.

Log Entry (Wild)

I found this creature while I was wandering through the redwoods, the Chilantaisaurus, it seemed rather curious as it attempted to sneak up on me, it had small penetrating spikes from its spine and claws that seemed like they could rip metal with ease, I didn't wait to find out what would happen next.

Log Entry (Tamed)

After taming this creature, I found it much easier to travel as it can fit through small gaps, climb, and travel quickly, along with the speed of travel, I found it easier to find prey as it has a seemingly strong sense of smell.

Saddle

The saddle would require the following materials, 250 hide, 20 metal, 300 fiber, and 50 Chilantaisaurus scales (Gathered by finding scales one has shed, tamed or wild.) This saddle would hold two people, but a special armor made from the scales of this creature is required to go invisible along with your mount.

Added crafting recipes

Along with the armor previously mentioned, you can use 10 scales to modify a forcefield so it cloaks your base as well, and the armor does work without the tame, but only temporarily.

(Special armor, dyeable)PdRo6EZQ4aqM1juDEdWx--1--2vutl.jpg.0949f5472f7114f91519c138b0c32231.jpg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet