Onrain

Suggestion

5 replies to this server topic

It's truely a wonderful thing of having wireless electricity from generators. But it's very limiting on how far you can build electrical items from it.

I would most love a way to extend the electricity area, just like with water you can add another tank nearby to extend the area that is irrigated. An electrical Outllet with similiar feature would be amazing. Or simply allow more generators than 3 in a 62x62 grid

• Thanks 1

I don't know if this has been suggested, but its great we don't have pipes and wires everywhere, but while the pipes have the ability to put down small water tanks as outlets to continue the chain from the original draw pipe...the power does not have this now that the outlets for the wiring have been removed meaning if the generator is not in range the only course is to make a whole new generator for that area. Why can we not have power transfer crystals or wiring outlets to spread the power around.

• Thanks 2

Hey guys.

So i freaking fantastic love that the Electricity has become wireless.

Yes 💪🏼👍🏻......but.

Now in ASE my tribe never ended up needing more then 1 or 2 generators on our bases as you could wire everything up with the wires.

But now it has become wireless. We suddenly hit a limit of distance and by that find ourselfs in need of more generators. Specialy for our waterpen. The reach does that we actualy need 4 generators to make sure everything is powered. He its electric light.

And we simply cant put down Number 4 due to restrictions on the amount of generators in a specific area.

Now that needs to be fixed......