pvp [MODDED][STEAM][PC] Jurassic Ark: Reborn NEW!

fbb1db39ef2cf0a6142e0560c8476f39.png.d409d2a2b5f0f7b2bcc2493f0b0f7fd8.png.2bc1d50845e9fd9b71561173fd21a7d7.png

Information Of What the Server Is About 
DO U LIKE JURASSIC PARK CAUSE IF U DO THIS IS THE SERVER FOR U!  
No FR Tho Check Me Out  
Jurassic Ark Reborn Inspired by the Original Jurassic Ark Series 
So, This Sever Is Exactly What the Title says Jurassic Ark Meaning There Are Jurassic Park Creatures, or JP Dinos For Short So the Server Is

A Work in Progress Don't really Expect Everything to Be Pitch Perfect I'm So Far Everything Is Balanced but Trust Me U Will have fun on this server many creatures to tame and PVP with and there are spawns that can spawn titans and bosses I might make it where there tamable for a limited time because that is op no cap. but  a list of the mods is below I don't have any Rules for the server but everyone should know this don't be an asshole to new players let them build up at least before u torment them and just be chill it's a PVP server so I don't expect anything but that so yea 
  I will make the server cluster depending on how it does I make changes so if u have any issues don't struggle to contact me, I don't have admins because it's a new server and I don't trust random people to know how people are but we a chill little server stop by and let's have some fun see u on the battlefield of the Jurassic ark I guess lol. 

ServerModsLink>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file details/?id=2589557777&savesuccess=1 
Discord Server Link>https://discord.gg/emrHJcJp7H
Steam Connect>steam://connect/51.161.25.73:27015

Max Dino Level>150

[6x]
Boosted Eggs Speed
Boosted Weight
Boosted Mating Speed
Nighttime Ends Faster
Modded Creatures
[MODS]
 Structures Plus (S+)
 Awesome SpyGlass!