Nice to meet you, my name is SirBaking! Im Brazilian

ronaldosi

(EN)
Hello Guys!

My name is Ronaldo, popularly known as SirBaking. I'm Brazilian and I play with many friends, until now we were playing on the official servers, but with the launch of ASA we started playing on our NITRADO server. We only play Vanilla and always at the official rates. I would like to take advantage of this moment and present my YouTube Channel, which I have dedicated a lot to uploading high quality content about ASE and soon about ASA, despite the content being in Brazilian Portuguese, it would be very gratifying for me that you You can subscribe to the channel and follow the videos with subtitles, currently the training series for ASA.

Anyway, I typed a lot and thank you for your attention. I apologize for the incorrect or confusing writing, I am not fluent in English.

https://www.youtube.com/@SirBaking/videos?sub_confirmation=1

Att, SirBaking.

(POR)

Olá Guys!

Meu nome é Ronaldo, popularmente conhecido por SirBaking. Sou brasileiro e jogo com muitos amigos, até o momento estávamos jogando nos servidores oficiais, porém com o lançamento do ASA passamos a jogar no nosso servidor NITRADO. Só jogamos Vanilla e sempre nas taxas oficiais. Gostaria de aproveitar este momento e apresentar meu Canal no Youtube, que tenho me dedicado muito para subir conteúdos de alta qualidade sobre ASE e em breve sobre o ASA, apesar de o conteúdo ser na lingua português do Brasil, seria muito gratificante para mim que vocês possam se inscrever no canal e com legendas acompanhar os vídeos, atualmente a série de treino para o ASA.

Enfim digitei muito e agradeço a atenção dispensada. Peço desculpas pela escrita incorreta ou confusa, não sou fluente em inglês.

https://www.youtube.com/@SirBaking/videos?sub_confirmation=1

Att, SirBaking.