cansniffsurvivorsbyimplants Paleosaniwa the bloodhound lizard, sniffer(delete my old submission)

ILikeReptiles

Suggestion

Hi Dear Survivors.I would like to introduce my new creature submission idea Paleosaniwa.Paleosaniwa is an extinct monitor lizard that lived in the late Cretaceous.Let's get to the abilities 

Abilities:

1.Poisonous bite.After biting Paleosaniwa leaves the prey poisoned.Prey loses 10hp every second debuff lasts for 5seconds

2.High jump.They are really good jumpers like saber tooth tigers.

3.High stamina.Paleosaniwa is a very enduring creature.It can run nonstop without losing a lot of stamina for a long time.

4.Climbing.Paleosaniwa is a great climber.

5.Tail blow.There is a chance that after a tail blow Paleosaniwa will leave you weaponless and your weapon will lay on the ground.

6.Can snitch creatures/survivors and structures in a radius of 200m.

BONUS ABILITY (TEK SADDLE FEATURE)

If your Paleosaniwa would be given an enemy survivor implant it will be able to snitch it and mark the survivor for 5m.To counter this ability you can die or use a ghillie suit.

ArtWork:

IMG_2689.jpeg.ff2205222583f8d99ba8e244f2e7814e.jpeg

The artwork was fully done by me.

Why do we need this creature?

1.Implants are very useless in ark.

2.Interesting abilities(tail blow, poisonous bite and snitching survivors)

3.It will improve pvp(some people are hiding their bases mesh/rat holes and it will be easier to find them.

4.It's balanced.

MAPS

I would like to see this creature not only on extinction but also on crystal isles and on the lost island.IMG_2706.jpeg.c049d2acf19d7af6b4b14985cb06cd4f.jpeg

Edited by ILikeReptiles

2 replies to this server topic