!!!!!!!BARBATUREX the iguana with sexual dimorphism!!!!

jimmibonanit

Suggestion

Barbaturex

First of all, this will be divided into male and female due to sexual dimorphism.

FIRST PART

i have come to earth after so many different arks, but one of my first pressures were the barbaturex, some giant iguanas that hide in the trees or camouflaged in the rocks of the city, now i am afraid to cut down trees because the barbaturex if you cut down their tree they get off it and bleed you dry with their claws and you die.

MALE:

wild:

This giant iguana, being a male, has a neutral temperament and is very fast but has less life than the female but it has a claw that does less damage than the female but is faster and has better bleeding just like its tail, which is faster than that of the female and works like a whip.

tame:

To tame this beast you must first make it angry so that it chases you and let it give you a few blows so that it carries a super bite, opening its mouth a lot. When it is carrying the bite you have to take a spear and put it in its mouth to prevent it from sawing it, a time with the spear in his mouth every two seconds the durability of the spear is reduced by 1, so you have to be quick and throw food into his mouth before he breaks it.   (favorites: prime lamb meat and superior feed)

_cea119c6-86f7-46bf-9a55-5e8d96fb4b4e.jpeg.0ab79789f2ba61a69fe2b4b6fe21bddf.jpeg

tamed:

This beast, once tamed, uses the mount of the male because dimorphism causes them to use different mounts.

_5e8c1721-02ea-4e74-b929-fa7bae3a2bb3.jpeg.988084ad3a42ee2a5a540297189d3e65.jpeg

attacks:

As its main attack it has a claw that causes bleeding as strong as that of the thylacoleo, as a second attack it has a tail that works like a whip, taking away whatever the enemy has in its hand and being able to dismount dinos as big as a rex and as a third attack it would charge the bite from before filling the heart, and the fuller it is, the more damage it will do.

TEK MOUNT:

His Tek mount gives him glasses with which he can see thermally along with a small rifle that will be the same as the Tek sniper, his bullets being able to pass through walls and
other dinos to hit more than one with a single shot

_a4de0522-1a23-4a56-914b-fd1863f52ec3.jpeg.c463907c9bf0bf70c4fa6617149d3f3f.jpeg

second part soon!!!

Edited by jimmibonanit

2 replies to this server topic

BARBATUREX

first part already uploaded, now the female plays

second part

I have come to earth after so many different arks, but one of my first pressures were the barbaturex, giant iguanas that hide in the trees or camouflage themselves in the rocks of the city, now I am afraid of cutting down trees because the barbaturex do You cut down their tree, they climb down from it and bleed you dry with their claws and you die.

FEMALE

wild:

They do not seem to be the same species because if you look at the first part you will see that the male is very different from the female, for example: the female is bigger and stronger and has more life, but she has less speed in both movement and attack. than the male, along with a shorter duration of bleeding per blow.

tame:

To tame this beast you must first make it angry so that it chases you and let it give you a few blows so that it carries a super bite, opening its mouth a lot. When it is carrying the bite you have to take a spear and put it in its mouth to prevent it from sawing it, a time with the spear in his mouth every two seconds the durability of the spear is reduced by 1, so you have to be quick and throw food into his mouth before he breaks it.   (favorites: prime lamb meat and superior feed)

_cea119c6-86f7-46bf-9a55-5e8d96fb4b4e.jpeg.0ab79789f2ba61a69fe2b4b6fe21bddf.jpeg

tamed:

This beast, once tamed, uses the mount of the female because dimorphism causes them to use different mounts.

_b7106adb-9484-4dca-9c41-47c44947bf11.jpeg.32d234c842a8bc01976586f3149b4806.jpeg

attacks:

As its main attack it has a claw that causes bleeding as strong as that of the thylacoleo but of shorter duration. As a second attack it has a tail that works like a whip, removing whatever the enemy has in its hand and being able to dismantle dinosaurs as big as a rex and as a third attack it would charge the bite that would fill the heart of the statistics, and the fuller it is, the more damage it will do

TEK MOUNT:

The Tek chair comes incorporated with a giant helmet for the creature in which if it is attacked in that place it does not receive damage, and it could also activate Tek shields like the Stryder, and not only that but unlike the male in this mount it can Two people are allowed to ride side by side, the driver cannot use mounted weapons but the passenger can._d64e5eff-0a8c-4e67-a711-907047dbb280.jpeg.2531089b1d0cedc7f3df31edd532588d.jpeg

final part soon!!!!

vote pls

Edited by jimmibonanit

BARBATUREX

Me demandaron por hacer el barbatrex en dos partes XD

CORUPTADO

_f40aa3e1-2c88-4c90-8493-ca665f7e36ff.jpeg.8808328dd3d09cf58ba4bf2f2005911a.jpeg

Voy a abreviar lo más que pueda porque sino WildCard me va a matar por hacer 3 partes XD

Estos mismos viven en las zonas de los corruptos pero este no se camufla sino que se esconde bajo el techo como un segador.

Si pasas por delante o cerca de él, saldrá del suelo como un purlobia y te atrapará en sus fauces, para escapar puedes usar cualquier cosa que sea fuego y golpearlo con eso (una antorcha, arco de fuego). , lanzallamas)

Obviamente este no es domesticable y en lugar de sangrar hará lo mismo que el Dilophosaurus por golpe, solo que es un desafío mayor si pasas por el área corrupta.

vota por favor

comodín lo dividí en tres partes porque si lo hacía en una me decía que las imágenes pesaban mucho
y solo podían llevar tres

Edited by jimmibonanit