Suggestion

Wild: While not as large as a Rex the Megaraptor still keeps it's place as an apex creature in the Wastelands normally traveling in a pack for 2-4. While strange that there are no sightings of purely corrupted Megaraptors they seem to consume corrupted creatures and enter some sort of uncontrollable rage and decimate any wildlife within the vicinity, including themselves. A fellow survivor wearing a ghillie suit attempted to research the Megaraptor enter it's corruption rage mode up close, but even with the suit they met a fatal end. After some time the Megaraptor will revert back to it's normal form and fall asleep. I've seen many survivors attempt to get close to the Megaraptor in an attempt to trap it while it was asleep, but it seems that the Megaraptor is a light sleeper and it will wake up and flee if it senses that a survivor or creature is close. 

Taming Method: Once isolated from it's pack the Megaraptor becomes somewhat docile, but still deadly. Wearing a ghillie suit is recommended if you want to get close enough to feed it a corrupted node. Once fed the corrupted node the player will have 5 seconds to run to a safe distance as the Megaraptor enters it's corruption rage mode. From there the player will have to protect the Megaraptor from taking damage while also having it kill corrupted creatures to increase it's taming. Make sure you stay out of range of it killing you as it doesn't know the difference between friend and foe. The taming bar will increase based off how many corrupted creatures the Megaraptor kills as well as the drag weight of the deceased corrupted creatures. The higher drag weight the more effective the taming progress and effectiveness will be.

Domesticated: Once Domesticated The Megaraptor serves as an swift offensive bleeder and corruption killer. With it's sleek build, razor like claws, and the assistance of fellow pack members, it'll make quick work on any creature it'll come up against. While it has a preferred target in the wild being corrupted creatures, it seems that even domesticated it will want to eat a corrupted node or 2 every now and then to help it's addiction levels subside. Take caution while feeding it corrupted nodes as too many corrupted nodes in a short amount of time will lead to it going completely berserk and shred through anyone and anything in the area. It's a creature that requires care and patience if you want to see it's true potential, but it'll be a reliable ally in battle with enough training.  

Abilities: Left click attack: The Megaraptor attacks with it's claws causing a bleed that deals 0.7% of the target's HP over 15 seconds. This attack can be stacked 5 times dealing 3.5% of the target's max HP

Right Click attack: A pounce that'll launch the Megaraptor to the target. While latched to the target using it's claws the Megaraptor will begin to bleed the target and slowly drain the HP of the target while consuming it's stamina.  

R key: Enables a pack leader roar that increases the pack speed and attack speed for the next 2 minutes (Must be in a pack of 3-5)

Space: Leap forward (Look behind to leap backwards)

Corrupted Rage Mode: While in this mode the Megaraptor will have a boost in speed, attack, resistance to damage, resistance to tek turrets, and an immunity to fall damage. This effect will last for 20 minutes and have a 15 minute cooldown after the rage mode has subsided.  

Passive ability: A natural 4x damage buff against corrupted creatures

*The Pack Leader buff and Corrupted Rage Mode can be used simultaneously*    

How to increase the corrupted node addiction levels: After taming the Megaraptor will want a corrupted node and increase how long the Corrupted Rage Mode will stay active. Every tamed Megaraptor will start out at 0% addiction level and will increase each time you feed it a corruption node. Take caution while feeding the Megaraptor corrupted nodes as each time it'll want more and more nodes and if you feed it too man nodes it'll enter the Corrupted Rage Mode and attack creatures, players, and structures in the area regardless if they are part of your tribe. There will be a slight indication in the eating animation that'll tell the player one more feed will send it into it's corrupted rage mode and the player should not feeding it.

Misc: Saddle unlocks at 87 

Because Corrupted nodes can not be transferred you will have to feed the Megaraptor 1 piece of element ore to enter the corrupted rage mode on other maps. 

3 replies to this server topic

21 hours ago, josipguic said:

You’re late friend, i already made an Amazing Megaraptor first posted in 2 hours 👍😄

Yeah it took me a while to figure out how to make this thing unique when compared to other Ark creatures. This is my first time making an Ark creature and idek how to make a proper dosser as I'm pretty new to this whole editing thing. I ultimately settled for something the relative size of an Allosaur mixed in with the abilities of a Ferox and Deinonychus with the taming method of 1 part Dinopithecus, and 1 part Amargasaurus. Paired with an enhanced version of the Enforcer's 2X damage to corrupted creatures, I feel it's quite unique and effective in Extinction.

6 hours ago, Killerketchup69 said:

Yeah it took me a while to figure out how to make this thing unique when compared to other Ark creatures. This is my first time making an Ark creature and idek how to make a proper dosser as I'm pretty new to this whole editing thing. I ultimately settled for something the relative size of an Allosaur mixed in with the abilities of a Ferox and Deinonychus with the taming method of 1 part Dinopithecus, and 1 part Amargasaurus. Paired with an enhanced version of the Enforcer's 2X damage to corrupted creatures, I feel it's quite unique and effective in Extinction.

Yes, i even included almost the same skills that you put.

1 hour ago, Killerketchup69 said:

Wild: While not as large as a Rex the Megaraptor still keeps it's place as an apex creature in the Wastelands normally traveling in a pack for 2-4. While strange that there are no sightings of purely corrupted Megaraptors they seem to consume corrupted creatures and enter some sort of uncontrollable rage and decimate any wildlife within the vicinity, including themselves. A fellow survivor wearing a ghillie suit attempted to research the Megaraptor enter it's corruption rage mode up close, but even with the suit they met a fatal end. After some time the Megaraptor will revert back to it's normal form and fall asleep. I've seen many survivors attempt to get close to the Megaraptor in an attempt to trap it while it was asleep, but it seems that the Megaraptor is a light sleeper and it will wake up and flee if it senses that a survivor or creature is close. 

Taming Method: Once isolated from it's pack the Megaraptor becomes somewhat docile, but still deadly. Wearing a ghillie suit is recommended if you want to get close enough to feed it a corrupted node. Once fed the corrupted node the player will have 5 seconds to run to a safe distance as the Megaraptor enters it's corruption rage mode. From there the player will have to protect the Megaraptor from taking damage while also having it kill corrupted creatures to increase it's taming. Make sure you stay out of range of it killing you as it doesn't know the difference between friend and foe. The taming bar will increase based off how many corrupted creatures the Megaraptor kills as well as the drag weight of the deceased corrupted creatures. The higher drag weight the more effective the taming progress and effectiveness will be.

Domesticated: Once Domesticated The Megaraptor serves as an swift offensive bleeder and corruption killer. With it's sleek build, razor like claws, and the assistance of fellow pack members, it'll make quick work on any creature it'll come up against. While it has a preferred target in the wild being corrupted creatures, it seems that even domesticated it will want to eat a corrupted node or 2 every now and then to help it's addiction levels subside. Take caution while feeding it corrupted nodes as too many corrupted nodes in a short amount of time will lead to it going completely berserk and shred through anyone and anything in the area. It's a creature that requires care and patience if you want to see it's true potential, but it'll be a reliable ally in battle with enough training.  

Abilities: Left click attack: The Megaraptor attacks with it's claws causing a bleed that deals 0.7% of the target's HP over 15 seconds. This attack can be stacked 5 times dealing 3.5% of the target's max HP

Right Click attack: A pounce that'll launch the Megaraptor to the target. While latched to the target using it's claws the Megaraptor will begin to bleed the target and slowly drain the HP of the target while consuming it's stamina.  

R key: Enables a pack leader roar that increases the pack speed and attack speed for the next 2 minutes (Must be in a pack of 3-5)

Space: Leap forward (Look behind to leap backwards)

Corrupted Rage Mode: While in this mode the Megaraptor will have a boost in speed, attack, resistance to damage, resistance to tek turrets, and an immunity to fall damage. This effect will last for 20 minutes and have a 15 minute cooldown after the rage mode has subsided.  

Passive ability: A natural 4x damage buff against corrupted creatures

*The Pack Leader buff and Corrupted Rage Mode can be used simultaneously*    

How to increase the corrupted node addiction levels: After taming the Megaraptor will want a corrupted node and increase how long the Corrupted Rage Mode will stay active. Every tamed Megaraptor will start out at 0% addiction level and will increase each time you feed it a corruption node. Take caution while feeding the Megaraptor corrupted nodes as each time it'll want more and more nodes and if you feed it too man nodes it'll enter the Corrupted Rage Mode and attack creatures, players, and structures in the area regardless if they are part of your tribe. There will be a slight indication in the eating animation that'll tell the player one more feed will send it into it's corrupted rage mode and the player should not feeding it.

Misc: Saddle unlocks at 87 

Because Corrupted nodes can not be transferred you will have to feed the Megaraptor 1 piece of element ore to enter the corrupted rage mode on other maps. 

You’re late friend, i already made an Amazing Megaraptor first posted in 2 hours 👍😄