🔥¡Introducing Leanchoilia, land-based anti-aircraft cannon!🔥

DinoBestia

Suggestion

🔥¡Introducing Leanchoilia, land-based anti-aircraft cannon!🔥leanchoilliadossierARK.jpg.db3831ba929e1af4d8c45518630e1124.jpg

Common name: Leanchoilia

Species: Leanchoilia superlata

Time: Cambrian

Diet: Minerals

Temperament: Reactive

• WILD

This crab-like creature loves sulfur lakes, they seem very comfortable and calm although more than one has lost their life trying to get close to them, because although they may not seem like it, they are quite aggressive, especially if they are females with eggs breeding inside.

• DOMESTICATED

Surprisingly, they are very useful for a nomad like me, thanks to them I can transport everything I need inside and with their large shell, both I and my treasures will be safe from anything.
Over time I have managed to create a saddle that fits his body perfectly and I think I have achieved it, an armor capable of carrying a large anti-aircraft cannon, before anything that flew over my head was a problem but with this no one will stop us.

• HOW TO TAME

Taming this creature may seem simple but it proves to be a challenge for someone surviving alone.
This animal cannot be put to sleep with narcotics, so the simplest solution is to enter it directly and steal its egg that is inside its shell and then raise it and become its new mother.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Passive skills:

• Their razor-sharp legs are capable of cutting the most unsuspecting, causing bleeding at the slightest touch with the flesh.

• Its more common diet(Sulfur) only makes it more resistant to subzero temperatures, making it immune to freezing.

• Thanks to these tentacles, it is capable of extracting large quantities of sulfur from rocks and lakes full of this material.

• Its large shell protects its interior from anyone who wants to steal its babies, so the survivor can take advantage of this space to store their treasures there or simply take advantage of it to sleep and rest a little.

leanchoilliapordentro.jpg.f35ba6b00da3ad1f1999cd28cace89ba.jpg

MOVESET(without saddle):

• Primary Attack(Left click): It attacks with its tentacles forward causing significant damage and has a chance to cause bleeding.

• Secondary attack(Right click): It grabs the prey in front of it with its strong tentacles to immobilize it.(Catch dinos equal to or below Managarmr)

MOVESET(with saddle): ¡PRESS CTRL TO START CONTROLLING THE SADDLE!

• Primary Attack(Left click): When you are controlling the saddle, aim at your aerial targets by moving the mouse 360º and fire projectiles that will explode in the air near the target.

• Secondary attack(Right click): When controlling the saddle, hold down the action button(right click) to mark a target and fire a guided double attack with greater force.

¡WARNING! ¡EXCESSIVE USE OF THE CANNONS CAN CAUSE THEM TO OVERHEAT, MAY YOU HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT TO USE THEM AGAIN!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• REFERENCES:

This creature is based on one that originally existed in the Cambrian period, both have the same name and a similar appearance, maintaining most of their characteristics except the size of the legs and the size of the creature in general is much larger than the original taking into account that this creature is about 5cm long.Leanchoilia.jpg.97c144c65dc65e42f7a1e09e97e7b520.jpg

Edited by DinoBestia

6 replies to this server topic

On 9/7/2023 at 3:27 PM, Xenorachnoide said:

I love it, it looks like the netchs from Morowind, you told that the female breed inside so do we agree that there is a big polymorphism between male and female for this creature?

If i can make one critic, maybe making the legs a lot less longer result in a more logical design

To be more exact, it is not that the egg comes out inside the female, but rather the male places the egg inside after the female expels it to keep it safe from predators, although it may happen that the female places it in the male making sure that regardless of gender everyone has a living space inside. But the idea of polymorphism isn't a bad one and I'd really like to see it more in action on ARK.🤩

The thing about the legs is true that maybe they are a bit long but at the same time my idea was that it would be really difficult for many other creatures to attack their little legs. Anyway, thanks for the criticism, I will take it into account for other ideas that may have a similar error.👌

Thanks again for the comment, it is appreciated.❤️

• Like 1