ZillaPlay

Suggestion

What are you saying, Giga and Carcha are power?
Not today!

Tyrannotitan_artwork.png
Wild: It's been a pretty quiet day, especially for this post of apopsis infested with a bunch of infected creatures. I watched the mammoths calmly pass and no one touches. But suddenly I felt that the earth was trembling. I thought it was because of the steps of the mammoths. But suddenly a huge dinosaur jumped out from behind the trees. I thought it was a Carcha because there were a lot of spikes. But then I realized... it's not a Carcha. The mammoths defended themselves, but this did not stop the giant. He let out such a loud roar. It was so loud and powerful that I almost went deaf, everything around me became blurry and I was rocking. But I still saw how the mammoths tucked their tail, how the giant grabbed his jaw of one of the mammoths by the neck and held it. One mammoth died, and the rest worked. After that, the giant began to eat the body of the defeated mammoth. I decided to approach the giant to study. He noticed me, but .... did not attack. He continues to just eat his own food. According to the proportions of the skull and body, I realized that this is a Tyrannotitan. When trying to get closer to him, he began to growl. He probably doesn't like certain foods. After I studied him and he finished his food, he left. Here's a quiet day for you...

Tamed: I saw some tribes belong to the Tyrannotitans. They were the size of a gigantosaurus. They were used to defend or attack other tribes. Tyrannotitan is a very majestic and resilient dinosaur. With one paw, this predator shudders the earth. But the main weapon of this giant is its roar. It is so loud that enemy creatures are afraid of the greatness of this giant. Even Giga and Carja can doubt their own strength. Allies at the same time felt a certain confidence. Sometimes they could growl so that some creatures were simply blown away, and I'm not even exaggerating this. Hard titanium...

Now let's make it easier...

Appearance: Looks like a huge dinosaur, about the size of a Giga or even slightly larger than a Giga. There are mini rudiments of sexual dimorphism. Females have a smaller and shorter head, fewer black spikes and dorsal fins (I don't know how to call them correctly ...) a little less. In males, the opposite is true.

Tyrannotitan_-_King.png

Basic abilities:
[Mouse1] Bite - a simple bite, it hurts.

[Mouse2] Tail strike - hits hard and repels (like a carja, only further and weaker)

[HoldingMouse2] Empowered Tail Slam - Slams the ground, causing a small shockwave that disorients enemies. All those who get hit by the tail deal damage.

[MouseWheel] Grab - grabs large creatures by the neck, trying to roll it. Enemy creatures can break free from the grapple. To do this, you need to go through the Quick Time Event. If the opponent loses, he will be stuck for 5 seconds. To turn the neck, you will need to hire the mouse wheel in those moments when the enemy is weakened. This will be indicated on the edges of the screen by mini bloody footprints. He simply swallows small creatures or hits the ground (if he fails to swallow). (similar to the Majungasaurus attack in Planet of the Dinosaurs)

1.gif

Roar of Fury:
[C] Roar - works like a Yutyrannus roar, but also for a giga with a carja!

[Holding C] Charges up his roar. When fully charged, it will emit a very loud and deafening roar. Enemies will have a blurry screen, the camera will wobble, and they will only hear the hum. Creatures somewhere up to the size of an Allosaurus will be blown away. (It will look like a Tyrannosaurus rex attack from the game Jurassic Park Builder) Has cooldown...

12c156c8fa6e86b8.gif

Paw stomp:
[X] Rear paw stomp - works like an Acrocanthosaurus attack from the ARK: Additions mod

Acro_attack.gif
[Holding X] Empowered Paw Stomp - Makes 3 stomp with hind paws, when used, enemies will stagger vision. This can stun and knock down enemies in a small radius. Has cooldown...

Strength and Resilience.

[Q]Armored Shell: The Tyrannotitan can activate its armored shell, greatly increasing its defense and durability, making it nearly invulnerable to enemy attacks. Has cooldown...

Counterattack: If an enemy attacks a Tyrannotitan while it is activating Carapace Spike, it will take damage from its front paws and spikes, making its attack less effective. If the charge fails, there will be a recharge!

Little things:
If you hit a Tyrannotitan in the back, it will hurt you.

Females are softer in character than males...

Taming:

Taming Tyrannotitan = 7 circles of hell!

First, you need to find traces of Tyrannotitan. They will lead you to his place of residence. Then the BOSS FIGHT will begin!

1 attack: he summons small carnivorous dinos. By type: raptors, carno, etc.
Attack 2: Tyrannotitan runs ahead, knocking down everything in its path.
Attack 3: The Tyrannotitan stomps with its back paw, you will need to jump to avoid the shockwave.
Attack 4: The Tyrannotitan lets out its roar. You have 2 options in this case. 1 - you will shoot at him, knocking down the charge, 2 - hook the cat to the ground and hold on tight.

All these attacks (except 1) will deplete the Tyrannotitan and sooner or later he will either run out of steam and lie down, or stumble and fall.

This is where a new item comes into play: the Rope Launcher (like from Horizon Zero Dawn)! You will need to shoot the titan with this weapon and get him to give up and just bow his head to you.

latest.png

Next, you will need to cut the ropes and put a special feeder. Tyrannotitan will start eating from it and you will need to drive away small predators who want to eat meat. One shot is enough and they will run away. A couple of minutes and Tyrannotitan is at your disposal!

Females have 2 ways to tame! 1 - The same bossfight, 2 - Let the male ride bareback to the female. It's already 50% to 50%.

Collaboration with Yutyrannus:
Tyrannotitan is not interested in creatures smaller than him, except that he perceives Mammoths or Tyrannosaurus as food. But there is one exception - Yutyrannus. These two are more likely to cooperate for the sake of profit in the wild.
BUT! A tamed Yutyrannus can pair with a Tyrannotitan. With the joint work of these two - the roar of the Tyrannotitan becomes even more furious! Tyrannotitan can also team up with Giganotosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus. In such cases, all 4 become very strong!

I'm waiting for your ideas!

123572772_.png.09ee3f19ccac997bf3e9e6b00a17b235.png

Edited by ZillaPlay

2 replies to this server topic