TARBOSAURUS “THE HERO OF HELL”

LEON1DAZ

Suggestion

Hi guys I would like to introduce you guys to the TARBOSAURUS EXTERMACORRUPTUS

this guy has been a idea of mine since the second creature vote from A.S.E this creature has gone through many iterations so I think these tyranosaurids need a bit of a spotlight.

COMMON NAME : Tarbo

SPECIES: Tarbosaurus Extermacorruptus 

DIET: carnivore 

TIME: Late Cretaceous 

TEMPERMENT: Agressive/ Vengeful 

WILD

Rampaging towards the city wastelands Tarbosaurus extermacorruptus can be described as a “ELEMENT HATING TERMINATOR” Tarbosaurus will attack anything that remotely involves with element that being corrupted creatures, tek sentry’s or organisms that have traces of element . I’ve even seen some of them ripping pieces off the corrupted creatures and sticking them on to their bodies to give them natural camouflage and extra resistances from potential prey. It even seems that the more element they ingest allows them to temporarily gain new abilities that enhance their destructive capabilities.

TAMED: 

once domesticated these anti element creature can provide a destructive punch against anything element related to ease your tribes efforts at surviving the wasteland .tarbosaurus make amazing companions being able to avoid all corrupted creatures if wanted or going in for a full on carnage mayhem. I do advise not to over feed your new friend with too much element or corrupted nodules since doing so will cause it to go into a “berserker “ similar to a giganotosaurus for a brief time then proceeding to vomit excess element.

GAMEPLAY:

ok so how would this beautiful devil help you better then a charchar or a giga you say ? Glad you asked.

THE tarbosaurus’s niche would be corruption exterminator. While fighting of hordes of enemy’s if some of them were to be corrupted, made out of element (robots, mek’s, styrders,tek Dino’s ) or have anything to do with element(ferox,noglin,shadowmane,dinos with tek saddles) tarbosaurus will gain a natural 30% damage increase against those foes.

if there is a corrupted corpse near the tarbosaurus it can start eating the creature and it will prok a animation that would cover it in the corrupted goo that you see with any other corrupted creature . While having this “ corrupted armour” it gains “ 30% damage reduction, immune to stuns , will be invisible to the eyes of corrupted creatures and can temporarily destroy tek structures. However this does come with the cost of taking extra damage from tek weapons and fire damage.

And finally for if it has access to corrupted nodules or element it can enhance its natural damage output and it gains extra abilities like:

1. tail swipe ( does a bit of knock back)

2. roar ( aggros any corrupted creatures/ increase all damage for tarbosaurus)

3. TARNISHED BITE (it’s essentially a charged bite that if held and connects with a enemy tame inflicts huge damage but also applies “element poisoning”)

ELEMENT POISONING:

this is the tarbos unique ailment that will guarantee that the afflicted creature will die within 30 seconds . The only way to surpass the ailment would be to flee within a certain radius from the tarbo or you must be able to kill it before the time expires. 

NOTE: tarbosaurus would be able to enter boss arenas since it is the same size as a Rex but it abilities would be limited if there aren’t any corrupted or tek creatures . Tarbosaurus would flourish in extinction(general) and the boss arenas of gen 1 and 2

5D4D3547-0F8E-4CE8-AF98-F7AD565C4C18.jpeg.913367caacef69d297feda35e53cc16b.jpeg

Edited by LEON1DAZ
  • Like 1

2 replies to this server topic