Peloroplites cedrimontanus-wasteland warrior

GUN233

Suggestion

Wild-the harsh wasteland is a dangerous place to survive yet i find my surprise that Peloroplites cedrimontanus is found roaming the waste. these creatures are highly aggressive herbivores this could be because of the lower resource out in the waste. they also don't seem to be affect by the negative affect of the waste or even corruption. in fact Peloroplites cedrimontanus will actively seek out and fight corrupted dinosaurs on the map. this makes me think that is was the ark last attempt to control the corruption before getting overwhelm. 

domestication-Peloroplites cedrimontanus armor makes tranquilizer darts and arrow bounce off with little to no damage. they are far to aggressive to be tamed passively either. one mad man had the idea of shooting an explosive at the the creature underside so it would get knock over once on it back it would cry out for help. so he gave the creature belly a nice starch and helped it back on its feet. after that Peloroplites cedrimontanus followed him everywhere and even allowed him to feed him in order to be ridden/tamed. I will have to see for myself if what he is saying is fact or fiction. 

Controls:
RMB-shoulder bash:can collect bodies, berries and element. deals medium damage and high knockback 
LMB-Tail Slash: Hits target behind Peloroplites cedrimontanus collects berries, bodies and element. medium damage high knockback
C-Defensive stance: Peloroplites cedrimontanus takes a defensive stance e reflecting all damage taken back at opponents and migrating damage to a small amount 
Left Ctrl-Peloroplites cedrimontanus bellow: Draws all attacker to -Peloroplites cedrimontanus and incases defense from corruption dinosaurs attacks 

Image source 1(Peloroplites sleeping art): https://a-dinosaur-a-day.com/post/159240189015/peloroplites-cedrimontanus

Image source 2(peloproplites size chart):https://www.deviantart.com/cisiopurple/art/Peloroplites-776681088

A Dinosaur A Day — Peloroplites cedrimontanus
Peloroplites

Edited by GUN233
grammar fix

1 reply to this server topic