Alectrosaurus corafulgur: The Living Tek Generator! (more updates soon!)

DangerFloof

Suggestion

IMG_20230724_222934.jpg

Common name: Alectrosaurus

Species: Alectrosaurus corafulgur

Time: Late Cretaceous

Diet: Carnivore

Temperament: Aggressive

Wild:
The effects that Element has on living organisms is both fascinating, and horrific. And the creatures that are able overcome the corruption, moreso. Take Alectrosaurus corafulgur for example. Its heart has nearly been taken over by Element! I have concluded that this unique adaptation has some ups and downs. 

On one hand, this so-called "Element enhancement" has greatly improved the Alectrosaurus’ agility, far beyond anything I've ever seen. However, with its heart practically exposed, it leaves Alectrosaurus with one big and obvious weak spot. Excessive damage to what is essentially a reactor core in its chest may provide… “explosive” results. If ever confronted by one, be sure to use this to your advantage!

Domesticated:

The Survivors I’ve met have been able to do some of the most extraordinary things with a domesticated Alectrosaurus. When asleep, an Alectrosaurus’ “heartbeat” produces a sort of pulse energy. Some have been able to harness this energy in a way to power their electronic systems not unlike a Tek Generator, no wires needed! Others have discovered that providing an Alectrosaurus with pure Element can enhance its physical abilities even further!

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet