Arizonasaurus: A survivor’s best friend for the wasteland

RexTheDargon

Suggestion

Welcome to my creature submission! I thought that for Extinction, we should vote for the feathered Arizonasaurus!tumblr_o2jprmW3b61s5f2yxo1_1280.png.jpeg.42c810b5aaccdcb92b3f539d6c5542f2.jpeg

Common name: Arizonasaurus

Species: Arizonasaurus pudicitia

Time: Middle Triassic

Diet: Carnivore

Temperament: Timid(Aggressive to corrupted creatures)

Wild: I’m certain that the corruption would have long destroyed Earth if Arizonasaurus pudicitia wasn’t around. This feathered ctenosauriscid seems to have a hatred for the corruption to a point where these normally timid critters would chase down any corrupted creatures and even do increased damage to the corrupted. This is interesting since normally they run at the first sign of danger.

Tamed:When tamed, Arizonasaurus is a incredible ally towards those that explore the wastelands. It’s corrupted sail on it’s back can protect the riders from the wasteland’s effects and gets a buff when killing corrupted creatures similar to the megatherium. Once you befriend this fluffy croc by passively feeding in meat while it sniffs something shiny, you would not have to worry about traveling the wastelands anymore.

So what I propose what the Arizonasaurus could do is that when you ride it, you would be immune to the wasteland’s debuff for the rider as well as bleed and freezing for your Allies I’m a small to medium range. It could also have a smithy saddle, get a buff when it kills a corrupted creature that increases it’s healing and attack strength by 2x, and it would be a woolly rhino sized early game mount learning the saddle at level 28 as well as being able to make it easy for early game travel to the biome domes.

Taming: To tame the Arizonasaurus, you have to throw a stack of metal ingots ( It’s preferred to split a stack of metal ingots by one) then you passively feed it meat while it sniffs the metal ingot. It’s recommended to use ghili to get close and to put up any nearby tames so that you don’t spook it. It’s favorite food are corrupted nodules but raw mutton and raw prime meat work as well.

Left Click: A standard bite that you can do while you are running.

Right Click: A shoulder bash attach that can’t be done while moving and does knock back

C:A claw slash that can harvest silica and black pearls

X: A tail spin attack that does 360 degree damage and could do bleed but can’t be spammed

Control: a roar for aesthetics 

In conclusion, I think the Arizonasaurus would be the perfect addition to the map and I hope this at least gets into the finals. If someone could make a dossier and creature design, you will be credited. Let’s get Arizonasaurus into Extinction!

Edited by RexTheDargon

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet