Adamantite210

Suggestion

Neprodiregem is a crustation that resembles a lobster with giant fist like claws that work as a harvester under water that work  extremely efficency  even better then the anky it will move under water sort of like karkinos in the way that it cant swim and just walks instead it will have an ability where it can use its powerfull tail to swim only up to the surface in case your character needs air it will have really high base healthpool and base wieght the neprodiregem will have an ability to harvest silica pearls with to far smaller appendages under its body, neprodiregem will have 50% weight reduction on the following oil, metal, stone, obsidian and flint but only when underwater if you venture on to land with this guy he will recieve a debuff wich causes 20% reducaed walk speed and 20% less damage and on top of that it loses it wieght reducation but there is an upside if you give neprodiregem a water canteen the neprodiregem will gain all of its under water capabilitys for five minutes this can stack if given enough water, this giant lobster will also have two different saddles you will have the normal saddle with 25.0 armor and 20 wieght then you can have a muchmore expensive saddle wich will look something like metal around its fists and bodythis saddle will provide the rider and mount more armor and lots of damage but will reduce possible resouces from nodes. the neprodiregem will be a carnivore at the deepest parts of the ocean i have not chosen the taming style but i know it cant be tamed threw tanqs because  its armor will not allow it. This Idea was made by a Friend of mine 👍

Screenshot_2023-08-13-12-48-07-74_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet