Albertonectes the sea titan/war submarine

nines

Suggestion

hello i think the alberto should be added into the game because the sea feels really empty in ark SO why not add something huge to it like the alberto ok before you search up the size of it it was smaller than the mosa in length reaching lengths around 11-12 meters whilst the mosa reaches around 13-18 meters BUT wild card makes almost everything bigger than real life, The rhynio is a perfect example of this. So we could easily see the alberto way bigger like my idea. 

Ok so my idea for the alberto is to be a lot longer than the mosa and tuso so im thinking like 2 mosas + 1 tuso sort of length yeah so really big. It would be rather fast for its size and be rather tanky.

here is some images of the albertonectes

12 extrañas criaturas prehistóricas que harán que te sientas feliz de ...

Image result for albertonectes length

Taming method. so to tame this creature you must feed go to it and through out one of the creatures listed. coelacanth, sabertoothsalmonan, juvi meg and juvi tuso and let the alberto kill and eat them similar to the car car but it wont attack you. You would get max effectiveness by feeding it  juvi tusos and not letting it get hit by anything,  you will have less effectiveness if you feed it a meg, coelacanth or salmon. here is the list of the best creatures to feed it, top of the list being the best bottom being worsed. there is a massive difference between using a salmon or coelacanth than meg or tuso, for an example lets say you decide to feed a max level alberto coelacanths you would have to feed it like 10 more than a salmon 40 times more than a meg and 50 times more than a tuso. if your going to use coelacanths it would take 60 FEEDS if you use , if  you use salmon 50 feeds, meg 20 feeds and tuso 10 feeds. the alberto will have a feeding timer around 2 minutes so if you are going to use coelacanths you will be there for 2 HOURS AND get less effectiveness so I do not recommend using them. use tusos if you can for shortest time spent taming remember this is an end game tame so trying to tame this with salmon or coelacanth will take way longer to tame, give less effectiveness and will have an even faster food drain than a meg or tuso tamed one. This is to encourage people to use meglodons and tusos more and make the alberto feel more end game. you might ask WHY ADD THE COELACANTHS AND SALMON IN THE FIRST PLACE well that's because you might want to try challenge yourself and make yourself suffer i find people like that sort of content on YT somethimes so it would be a good challange for content creators.

. juvi tuso

. juvi meglodon

. salmon

. coelacanth

abilities listed here.

bite

. neck bash

whirl pool: the alberto starts spinning rapidly and creates a whirl pool that sucks nearby boats and creatures down towards the alberto dealing constant damage

. passively generates oil

. fast food drain

cant be grabbed by tusos

Saddles: so for the saddles it will have a standard saddle and a platform saddle BUT it also has a torpedo saddle making it like a war sub. Can launch up to 3 torpedo's from both sides of the alberto they can be destroyed by turret's. 

Ok I hope you like this idea and sorry for any incorrect punctuation I have never been that good at it. it may sound rather OP with the whirl pool and torpedo saddle and I will change it a bit if I get in the comments alot.

2 replies to this server topic