Suggestion

Introducing the Lagosuchus by JustCallMeAL, Common Name: Lagosuchus, Species: Lagosuchus Capax, Time: Late Triassic, Diet: Carnivorous, Temperament: Aggressive. 

Dossier:

wild- Crazy is just one of those Ark norms I’ve grown used to as crazy fits the cut here. The Lagosuchus is a crazy impressive as they are capable hunters too, shockingly they’re quite traversal, terrain is no issues for them which makes escape harder. From what I’ve been observing they always found and stay in numbers and primarily inhabit the swamps, rivers and beaches. A fascinating behavior I see from them is their hunting behavior, every time they down something they get whipped up into a frenzy and get stronger as a result I’ve seen them hunt large things with no problems truly quite a force. I’ve seen that they don’t tolerate bleed well and steer clear from creatures that specialize in that. 

Domesticated- I’m impressed with the capabilities of these fascinating creatures. Taming one requires to dispatch of its pack which then immediately brings it into a docile state, then you work on gaining its trust by feeding it carcasses the better the hilarity they are the better the process goes to gain its favor. As far as their viability goes there’s no shortage! They can traverse many types of environments and terrain with ease. As mentioned earlier their pack and frenzy abilities make them all the more better to handle and survive the Ark with. They also gain a power buff by eating amphibians they really like them. 

About Lagosuchus:    
 Abilities- climbing, they can climb vertical surfaces and ceilings efficiently, traversal, they traverse well through water and uneven terrain with good speed too. 
 Buffs- Pack Buff they’re stronger together in numbers, Frenzy Buff the more things they eat the stronger they are raising attack and defense and of course when you don’t keep up with the buff you lose it (I was thinking it would last 30 seconds) Amphibian Bonus they like amphibians a lot that they gain strength. Latch Ability- The Lagosuchus has the ability to latch on to large things and deal good damage while being safe it of course comes with the cost of your stamina. 

Draw Back- they aren’t resistant to gnash effects and take 2x the amount of damage taken from it. I figured this guy needed some sort of kryptonite. 

Taming- like I mentioned get rid of its pack it can’t be tamed with others it has to be by itself. When you do so then it will get docile and passive drag a carcass to it (the better the creature that the carcass is the better it goes) when you keep doing this it will warm up to you and stay by you and it drools as an indication that it’s hungry, amphibians make the process go quicker. 

I hope you guys like my Idea/Submission and I hope you guys also dig its concept. Best to everyone who’s submitted and is a part of this! IMG_4710.jpeg.870c72e8f2f1e1f0e7713dabb95fa17f.jpeg

Edited by JustCallMeAL

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet