bastion Antarctotrechus Balli Bastion beetle

ONIXxCrow

Suggestion

All credit of the original idea goes to the op.

Here we go 😁 let get this bug back to the leader board!

The Bastion Beetle would be a great fit for any of the heavily forested maps. Especially the center! Here's my idea of how it would fit into the ecosystem of ark.

Imagine you're walking through the red woods and you stumble across a colony of these impressive creatures. Imagine the light reflecting off their iridescent shell as they march through the trees. You are pleasantly surprised that these massive bugs are quite docile until they spot they preferred prey. You stand there mesmerized when suddenly an all too familiar hiss snaps you to your senses. A Pegomastax suddenly jumps from the bushes straight for you but before you can even react one of Beetles nearest to you lunges forward, snatching the pego right out of the air into its crushing jaws! Like ladybugs are to aphids, these Beetles voraciously hunt down the smallest of prey, happily snacking on all the arks most obnoxious critters. Even partaking in a ichthy here and there. You take a breath as you watch the Beetles continue their march through the trees, thankful you're to large for their liking. 

I give credit to the op for the idea if the sexual dimorphism. And definitely think its a great idea that the male and female would have different saddle for different tasks. I also think having the larval form has a shoulder pet that gives bug repellent is very useful! Ultimately I know it's up to the devs how a creature is implemented into the game. But how ever it's done the behemoth bug would be a great addition to the lineup! 

bastion_beetle_11_by_ztype198_demnfz0-350t.jpg.b8900401b74f1137217d8fa0c7478999.jpg

Edited by ONIXxCrow
  • Like 2

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet