Revueltosaurus-survivors best friend

Sheepman82

Suggestion

My encounter:

I never thought something so small could survive here for long.

When I first saw Revueltosaurus, it walked past a pack of raptors without being noticed!  once he saw me, he came running to me and climbed on my shoulder, then before I knew it the raptors were running towards me.  I tried to hop onto my Parasaur, but the little guy started to attack me for it.  with no other option I pulled out my crossbow and killed the raptors.  I guess that's all it took for this guy to like me, because after that he always stood by me wherever I go. (And yes, his name is Rev.)

wild:

In the wild this creature has a unique camouflage that makes it nearly invisible to most small to medium sized creatures.  This guy loves to hang around near the forest line near beaches.

Domesticated:

although this creature doesn't have any unique powers (even though cuteness should be on the list), I've noticed mucus with a substance that angers nearby animals once it comes into contact with the air. If enough of this "mad Slime" is used on a person even their own creatures will come after them.

Taming:

To tame this creature, you need to earn its trust.  It will climb onto a person that is walking around with no shoulder pet.  Once on you must protect it from predators who notice it on your shoulder. the larger the predator, the faster it will trust you.  To make this process easier, some survivors found that keeping berries with you will relax the Revueltosaurus to the point of trust.

Mad Slime:

this mucus found in its mouth can be stored in water jars and be thrown by hand or with the help of a slingshot.

Revueltosaurus.jpg

Edited by Sheepman82

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet