Angaturama The Adaptive Assassin

JonathanTuno9

Suggestion

The Angaturama would be a new mid to late game predator that would make the rivers and Redwoods of The Arks more interesting with its two versions that would make the game a little challenging mid game.image.png.e8890b97f0fb1b9604d39a259d98b8d8.pngRedwood Angaturama

image.jpeg.81f35b92818ad2bf88e229ba68f50449.jpeg

River Angaturama

WILD

Angaturama is an aggressive during the night with a similar Aggro range as a Spino but during the day the have a chalico like range of aggravation. The angaturama is a piscivore that is bigger than a baryonyx but smaller than a allo. Angaturama would be distinguished by two different patterns a water like wave of water or a green vine like pattern this would affect their abilities when tamed. You can find the wave angaturama near beaches almost anywhere besides the freezing cold however the vine angas are found in jungles and redwoods. They would both have the same temperament. (Possible idea female water angaturamas could have a bubbly pattern and males could have the waves and jungle ones could be similar with vines and leaves or something)

TAMING

This things taming method would be kind of like a way less annoying hesperornis tame. This would start of as a knockout tame where you tranq it basic stuff. But then after you knock it out you will have to bring it fish when it's hungry like sabertooth salmon and piranhas. The jungle /Redwood version which will be next to the edge of the biome will want sabertooth salmon while the beach one will want piranha. Repeat feeding it until tamed

TAMED ABILITIES

The angaturama would have a plethora of abilities depending on where it's from.

First the wave anga. This one would be more transport based with more weight and stam in a trade off for less health and damage. However it will move faster in water the the vine anga. This version will also have the ability to swallow water and then shoot it out at enemies knocking them back and doing exceptional damage to metal bases corroding them. Wave version will also have a weight reduction of 50% on stone and crystal.The vine version however would be more battle ready with less weight and stam with more damage and health. The vine version has adapted with the forest and can cloak that gives a buff the makes it so while cloaked your first attack will deal bleed damage but will take you out of cloak.This version will also have a weight reduction of 50% but on wood and obsidian. These abilities should make the feel like different creature almost.

THANKS FOR READING

I really appreciate you taking the time to read my dino and its always been a dream of mine to have one of my own creatures in the game hope you like the dino.🥰

2 replies to this server topic