1 minute ago, bananainpyjama said:

Realy nice idea. but still i think this would fit better in gen 1 

I am going to bring it back for Gen 1 if it doesn't win here. I'm just hoping it wins here so i don't have to worry about having to make something for each vote so i can enjoy other's submissions alot more than be stressing about mine

Hi DragonHorse, I love your submission and if it makes it into the top 10 (which seems pretty likely) I'll definitely be putting it towards the top of my rankings.

I'm thinking about making a submission next time around and was wondering what the best way to get in contact with artists like RiskyBiscuits and Lapis is. It'll be my first time commissioning art and I really like the pieces they drew for your dossier.

Also, if you've got any advice on how to go about creating a dossier it would be much appreciated; did you use the Dossier Templates by Metatrox or is there another one that people use? And what info/references did you need to give your artists when you commissioned them?

Hopefully I didn't ask too many questions. Good luck with the creature vote :) 

6 minutes ago, DragonHorse said:

Yep there is no water healer in ark so it would be cool to have one then when gen 1 comes to asa, we have something to help in gen 1 Ocean missions

i love the hermit crab, this guy, and flying fish. all 3 would be super fun and useful on multiple maps. but yes big yes! gen1 ocean map! great place for it!